Author Topic: VIDEO: CIA Rep Wants Those With "Unacceptable Views" Deprogrammed and Censored  (Read 492 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
It is no conspiracy theory to label Congresswoman Elissa Slotkin as "Deep State." Why? Because as you can see she readily admits to having worked in the CIA. And along with her Deep State colleagues she wants those with "unacceptable views," as Justin Trudeau  put it, to be either deprogrammed or censored.

Oh, and notice how Slotkin easily switched from talking about being a former CIA to talking about being IN the CIA in the present tense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKW5KS1aW0
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The most ridiculous part of her statement is that most of the violence is coming from the right.
I guess she has never heard of Antifa or BLM or Black crime in Chicago and other major cities. That is where she will find real tangible actual violence, instead of this amorphous undefined far-right groups which no body can ever name explicitly and they can never cite examples of what they are talking about except Jan 6 which I believe was orchestrated by Pelosi and the FBI.

She says far-right violence is being documented by the FBI which she claims 'is not a political organization'. Well of course that is willfully ignorant and insane. The FBI is now and has been for a decade the most politically motivated organization in Washington D.C.

The best thing one could say about this person is that she is incredibly ignorant. Either that or she is a liar and a propagandist for the Communist Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The most ridiculous part of her statement is that most of the violence is coming from the right.
I guess she has never heard of Antifa or BLM or Black crime in Chicago and other major cities. That is where she will find real tangible actual violence, instead of this amorphous undefined far-right groups which no body can ever name explicitly and they can never cite examples of what they are talking about except Jan 6 which I believe was orchestrated by Pelosi and the FBI.

She says far-right violence is being documented by the FBI which she claims 'is not a political organization'. Well of course that is willfully ignorant and insane. The FBI is now and has been for a decade the most politically motivated organization in Washington D.C.

The best thing one could say about this person is that she is incredibly ignorant. Either that or she is a liar and a propagandist for the Communist Left.
I find her views unacceptable....

Send her to camp.

The reason articles from the Right get more clicks is that they get swarmed with Leftists trying to turn the comment section into a nasty fecalpalooza that no one would want to read. The more "extreme" (read: Constitutionally appropriate) the viewpoints expressed, and the more they are backed by good science, the more the left comes out foaming at the keyboard to attack.

Yes, Virginia, there is a contingent in our culture who could use deprogramming. But people like her will be slaves to their bias and ever look the wrong way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis