Author Topic: Catholic Charity Admits Receiving Money From Biden Administration to Traffic Illegals Across U.S.  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

Catholic Charity Admits Receiving Money From Biden Administration to Traffic Illegals Across U.S.
Shane Trejo
  | 
Feb 4, 2022

Privacy Policy/Disclosures

The leader of the Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley (CCRGV) has admitted their organization is taking federal money to traffic illegal aliens across the U.S. after they invade the border.

“We got lucky to be reimbursed for some of the efforts that we have been doing for so long and that’s good and that is taxpayer money,” said Sister Norma Pimentel, who works as CCRGV executive director.

“I don’t know the exact numbers right now because we are still talking because the reimbursement is not 100 percent given to us yet. It is just something that we have submitted to. We have requested like a little over a million dollars. But I don’t know that we have received it 100 percent, but yes, it’s possible that we could even get more but we’re working on that,” Pimentel added.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/catholic-charity-admits-receiving-money-from-biden-administration-to-traffic-illegals-across-u-s/

Offline Hoodat

Catholic charity agrees to violate federal law for money.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is anyone taking tallies of how many laws the Catholic church is breaking right now?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They are out of TX. The state AG needs to shut these kinds of organizations down.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are out of TX. The state AG needs to shut these kinds of organizations down.
IIRC, suborning or contracting for a Felony to be performed is a Felony in and of itself.

Heads should roll right up the ladder, however high that goes.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is anyone REALLY surprised by this?

The Catholic Church lusts after the "good old days",when they ruled the world with an iron fist,and the left will take money from anyone that gives it to them.

Not to mention the FACT that organized religion invented the concept and practice of Communism.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online rustynail

If Satan had a church.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!