Author Topic: Kamala Harris blames Congress 'not acting' on Biden's border crisis and says amnesty for migrants is  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris blames Congress 'not acting' on Biden's border crisis and says amnesty for migrants is the administration's top priority

'The first piece of legislation that was sent to congress was immigration reform,' Harris insisted
     Biden's sweeping day-one immigration plan would have legalized more than 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S.
    'It was our first initiative to say we must have a pathway to citizenship. The problem is that Congress is not acting,' Harris continued
    In fiscal year 2021, encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border reached an all-time high of 1.6 million

By Morgan Phillips, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:11 EST, 3 February 2022 | Updated: 19:43 EST, 3 February 2022

Vice President Kamala Harris said Wednesday that it was Congress's  fault President Biden could not fulfill his promise on immigration reform.

In an interview with Noticias Telemundo, Biden's 'root causes' immigration czar  was asked: 'Elections are in a couple months' time. I'm sure you are aware the border is going to be an issue, also President Biden promised immigration reform he hasn't been able to deliver. Why would you say Latinos should vote for the Democrats this November?'

Harris sidestepped the question, instead saying that 'Congress is not acting' on immigration.

'The first piece of legislation that was sent to congress was immigration reform,' Harris said.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10474301/Kamala-Harris-blames-Congress-not-acting-Bidens-border-crisis.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Because of giving every illegal amnesty will cause them to stop flooding across our border  9999hair out0000 I am so unbelievably angered that not only is she really this stupid but because the stupid BIOTCH absolutely believes that all of us are that stupid too!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She obviously did not spend enough time in Congress and know not to diss those guys like that.

And her boss Joe had no problem doing work-arounds when he wanted something done, too.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington