Author Topic: Washington Post's Margaret Sullivan Blames Jeff Zucker for the Rise of Trump  (Read 177 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
She doesn't know precisely why CNN boss Jeff Zucker was forced out, but Washington Post columnist Margaret Sullivan wrote on Friday that "Jeff Zucker’s legacy is defined by his promotion of Donald Trump." All of CNN's horror-movie coverage was never enough.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2022/02/05/washington-posts-margaret-sullivan-blames-jeff-zucker-rise-trump
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I just love a left wing bloody feeding frenzy. 

More....More.....

:hands:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I just love a left wing bloody feeding frenzy. 

More....More.....

:hands:

:yowsa:  888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online dfwgator

Then:

"The minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you had what it takes."

Now:

"The minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you were no good."

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She tries to veer into the truth, but fails.  I always said all the coverage from the "Fake News" outlets was helping him, free of cost for advertising.  They thought if they put him out there people would recoil from him, but it came out the other way around because they are that out of touch with their viewers.

CNN is collapsing not because there's nothing to cover, but because they won't cover stories that hurt Dems.  In a year of Sloe Joe's presidency, the news is all bad for the Rats, so crickets at the splendid news stations.  Even MSNBC is having a shakeout.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They thought if they put him out there people would recoil from him, but it came out the other way around because they are that out of touch with their viewers.
The same with individual candidates. In the Liberal echo chambers, Trump is worse than Satan himself. But when they try to smear candidates with, "He is just like Trump! He is a Trump supporter!" the candidate's popularity increases.

They were expecting the Trump accusation to be like a witch hunt is medieval days. Witch! Witch! Because they do not understand Trump or his popularity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.