Author Topic: Biden Lifts Sanctions On Iran’s Nuclear Program  (Read 340 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden Lifts Sanctions On Iran’s Nuclear Program
« on: February 05, 2022, 01:52:04 pm »
Daily Wire By  Ryan Saavedra Feb 4, 2022

Democrat President Joe Biden restored a sanctions waiver to the Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, on Friday, as the administration desperately tries to get Iran to re-enter a nuclear deal.

“The waiver, which was rescinded by the Trump administration in May 2020, had allowed Russian, Chinese and European companies to carry out non-proliferation work at Iranian nuclear sites,” Reuters reported. “The waiver was needed to allow for technical discussions that were key to the talks about return to the deal formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA).”

U.S. officials believe that even a restored Iran nuclear deal would still leave Iran capable of amassing enough nuclear fuel needed to make a nuclear weapon in a matter of mere months.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) slammed the Biden administration this week during a speech on the Senate floor over its weakness toward Iran.

More: https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-biden-lifts-sanctions-on-irans-nuclear-program

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden Lifts Sanctions On Iran’s Nuclear Program
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 02:37:55 pm »
Absolute insanity.

He is trying to kill us
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 03:40:47 pm »
Biden REMOVES some Iran sanctions imposed by Trump - including unfreezing $29B in bank accounts overseas - in bid to return to Obama-era deal that three negotiators have resigned over

The Biden administration on Friday restored a sanctions waiver to Iran
    Indirect talks between the United States and Iran on returning to the 2015 nuclear agreement has entered the final stretch
    One official said it was not a signal Washington was reaching an understanding to return to the deal formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action
    Waivers allowed foreign companies to carry out non-proliferation work to make it harder for Iranian nuclear sites to be used for weapons development
    Waivers were rescinded by the United States in 2019 and 2020 under former President Donald Trump, who pulled out of the nuclear agreement
    The United States and Iran have held eight rounds of indirect talks in Vienna since April aimed at reinstating the pact that lifted sanctions against Tehran
    There has been no formal announcement on when the ninth round would start, but expectations intensified that it could be next week
    After Trump pulled the United States out of the deal in 2018 and reimposed harsh sanctions, Iran gradually started violating the pact's nuclear curbs
     Western diplomats now worry that its nuclear advancement leaves a very narrow window of time to return to the deal

By James Gordon For Dailymail.com and Wires

Published: 21:30 EST, 4 February 2022 | Updated: 22:35 EST, 4 February 2022

The US State Department is waiving sanctions on Iran's civilian nuclear program in the hope that Tehran will return to the 2015 nuclear agreement, a senior official said Friday.

As U.S. negotiators head back to Vienna for what could be a make-or-break session, Secretary of State Antony Blinken signed several sanctions waivers related to Iran's civilian nuclear activities. The move reverses the Trump administration's decision to rescind them.

The resumption of the waiver, ended by Trump in 2020, 'would be essential to ensuring Iran's swift compliance' if a new deal on controlling Tehran's nuclear program can be reached in talks in Vienna, the State Department official said.

The waivers are intended to entice Iran to return to compliance with the 2015 deal that it has been violating since former President Donald Trump withdrew from the agreement in 2018 and re-imposed U.S. sanctions.

The removal of sanctions would see the release of Iran's frozen funds held abroad, estimated at some $29 billion about a one third of what's held abroad by the country.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478865/US-REMOVES-Iran-sanctions-imposed-Trump-return-Obama-era-negotiators-resigned-over.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 03:44:06 pm »
I wonder how many Americans will be killed by that $29B windfall for these terrorist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2022, 03:50:48 pm »
Biden did not do anything. Biden can't even spell Iran. Biden still doesn't know what year it is.
This smells so much like something Sheik Mustafa Obama would do.
Regardless of who is behind this, it is just another step toward a World War, which someone seems to be cheering for.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 05:07:16 pm »
Biden did not do anything. Biden can't even spell Iran. Biden still doesn't know what year it is.
This smells so much like something Sheik Mustafa Obama would do.
Regardless of who is behind this, it is just another step toward a World War, which someone seems to be cheering for.
We are already at war with the radical Muslims.  This just means a lot more people will be killed.

What I am wondering about is how this is related to the recent 'takeout' of the terrorist and family in Syria?

There are no coincidences.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 05:08:26 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022, 05:41:30 pm »

What I am wondering about is how this is related to the recent 'takeout' of the terrorist and family in Syria?

There are no coincidences.

This is nothing but collapsing presidency doing anything and everything they can to get a morsel of good press.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 05:44:06 pm »
This is nothing but collapsing presidency doing anything and everything they can to get a morsel of good press.
How is giving Iran access to $29bn a "morsel of good press"?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 07:59:24 pm »
How is giving Iran access to $29bn a "morsel of good press"?
When you check the receipt, Biden gave the Taliban terrorists $85 billion in top-shelf military equipment, now he is giving $29 billion to Iranian terrorists. The Biden administration supports Muslim terrorists more than the PLO would. It seems clear which side they are on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2022, 09:10:59 pm »
When you check the receipt, Biden gave the Taliban terrorists $85 billion in top-shelf military equipment, now he is giving $29 billion to Iranian terrorists. The Biden administration supports Muslim terrorists more than the PLO would. It seems clear which side they are on.

:thumbsup: