Author Topic: Hunter Biden's 'disgusting' laptop: Computer repairman reveals what made him call FBI  (Read 698 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden's 'disgusting' laptop: Computer repairman reveals what made him call FBI
Judge Jeanine Pirro explores the infamous laptop in 4-part Fox Nation special
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

After a family intervention involving his father, the current U.S. president, Hunter Biden was sent to a rehab facility in Maryland. But, he never checked in.

In part four of the Fox Nation special "Who is Hunter Biden?," Judge Jeanine Pirro tracks Hunter’s "drugged, befuddled blur of complete and utter debauchery" to a computer repair shop that came into the possession of Hunter’s infamous laptop.

"I could definitely tell that he was inebriated," said John Paul Mac Isaac, the former owner of "The Mac Shop" in Wilmington, Delaware. Mac Isaac told Fox Nation that Hunter entered his shop on April 12, 2019, just before closing time.

"When I asked for his last name, there was a long pause. And he kind of sarcastically added Biden. I had to ask Hunter for his password. And he started laughing. He was like, you're not really gonna like this."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-fox-nation-jeanine-pirro
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34