Author Topic: Gas prices jump in Keystone Pipeline cancellation fallout  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gas prices jump in Keystone Pipeline cancellation fallout
« on: February 04, 2022, 05:30:17 pm »
Gas prices jump in Keystone Pipeline cancellation fallout
Oil watchers say $4.00 per gallon gas may come before spring

By Phil Flynn FOXBusiness

Oil demand is at record highs in the U.S., but domestic oil producers can't or won't catch up because they have been canceled by the Biden administration, which is feeling the sting of its own anti-energy policies.

Prices at the pump hit a seven-year high of $3.41 per gallon as oil topped the $92- per-barrel level.

HERE'S WHERE SURGING PRICES ARE HITTING CONSUMERS THE MOST

President Biden, who canceled the Keystone Pipeline on his first day in the White House, continues to chip away at America's energy industry.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/gas-prices-jump-in-keystone-pipeline-cancellation-fallout
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Gas prices jump in Keystone Pipeline cancellation fallout
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 06:42:56 pm »
Plenty of stickers still available at Amazon.  I place it on the pump every time I fill up

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 02:33:06 pm »
Plenty of stickers still available at Amazon.  I place it on the pump every time I fill up

Bezos is among the worst of the lefties in the country, and would not put it past him to share buying habits with DHS/FBI et. al.  That's why I have shyed away from any politically charged purchases there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 06:51:34 pm »

I didn’t really believe that Amazon sold those stickers so I looked it up and they do. Some of the reviews are funny
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 01:10:02 am »
Bezos is among the worst of the lefties in the country, and would not put it past him to share buying habits with DHS/FBI et. al.  That's why I have shyed away from any politically charged purchases there.
I see the point.  Shoulda looked at Etsy instead
https://www.etsy.com/market/i_did_that_stickers

But then again, this is not necessarily anti-Biden is compared to say, Let's Go Brandon?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 01:12:22 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 11:32:27 am »
I see the point.  Shoulda looked at Etsy instead
https://www.etsy.com/market/i_did_that_sticker
But then again, this is not necessarily anti-Biden is compared to say, Let's Go Brandon?

True, but just like our "Alexa". That bitch stays turned off, unless she is needed.  I expect nothing but the most sinister of motives from Bezos.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.