Author Topic: Why does Karl Rove want to send our sons to war?  (Read 362 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why does Karl Rove want to send our sons to war?
« on: February 04, 2022, 04:13:10 pm »
Why does Karl Rove want to send our sons to war?
What populism and 'America First' really mean
Washington Times, Feb 2, 2022, Marjorie Taylor Greene

<Snip>

Mr. Rove is the architect of the failed Republican strategy that promoted never-ending wars, gave us former President Barack Obama, sold Americans out to China and gave rise to the globalist Uniparty that buried us with $30 trillion in debt. Yet he thinks you and I are the problem.

Yet that could not be further from the truth.

The Republican base increasingly understands that the consultant class like Mr. Rove and the “Republicans” he supports, who pretend to support “America First” (just enough to disguise who they truly are) but vote like Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, are the ones who are actually out of touch.

Americans today demand a strong Republican Party that protects our border, ends sanctuary cities, builds a wall and stops the illegal drugs coming across our border that are killing our people.

There is a literal invasion of our border under President Biden today. Yet there are currently only 19,000 Border Patrol agents. New York City, meanwhile, has 35,000 police officers. Just put that into perspective.

Americans want our Border Patrol to have reinforcements and an immigration moratorium to give time to clean up the globalists’ immigration failures.

Instead, the globalists have ripped our southern border wide open, and are flying illegal immigrants in the dead of night — paid for by American tax dollars — to flood cities and towns across the country that never asked for the surge of illegals in their communities and cannot handle them.

Americans are demanding a Republican Party that ends mandates, stops communist union bosses’ chokehold on labor to free up our economy and fights to bring American jobs back home with well-paying wages.

Instead, the globalists serve foreign governments and woke corporation’s profit margins ahead of the American people and the American economy.

Americans are sick and tired of racist identity politics, destruction of traditional family values, a biased media that act as the propaganda arm for the Democrat Party, political correctness, Big Tech censorship, and being lectured by the consultant class who serve their clients’ interest instead of Americans’ interests.

Americans are demanding a Republican Party that is capable of policy and real action that creates an American Revival and frees the American spirit from the globalist Uniparty that has shackled America and brought us to our knees.

American populism is about digging America out of the grave that the globalists and their consultant class have buried us in.

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/2/why-does-karl-rove-want-to-send-our-sons-to-war/

Re: Why does Karl Rove want to send our sons to war?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 04:16:48 pm »
Karl Rove is, once again, beating the war drums. He is ready to send 18-year-olds like my son to fight nuclear Russia over Ukraine’s border so that he and the other neocons can talk like tough guys on TV. On Jan. 28, Karl Rove shared an article on his Twitter page written by Noah Rothman attacking American populists who are opposed to sending our troops to war with Russia.

My view is that Mr. Rove despises “America First.” He loves war and the global economy that all these wars prop up.

And my direct response to that: Screw Karl Rove.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2022, 04:21:58 pm »
Have Ukraine request UN humanitarian assistance for Donbas and request UN peace keeping troops for its side of the borders with Russia and Belarus.

Then, Putin would have to explain to the UN why he was attacking UN personnel.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2022, 06:19:45 pm »
Rove has always wanted to do that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 10:02:51 pm »
Why would anyone think Rove was in any way relevant at this point or care what he had to say? Carl Rove :pondering: isn't one of those guys that used be somebody?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 10:07:55 pm »
Rove's a NWO Bushite stooge.  Can't believe I used  to support those turds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 10:10:18 pm »
Why would anyone think Rove was in any way relevant at this point or care what he had to say? Carl Rove :pondering: isn't one of those guys that used be somebody?

Rove really lost any credibilty in '12 when he started running around FOX Election HQ flashing his silly whiteboard, and spewing stupid comments.   Mittens was just his kind of guy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 01:03:36 am »

I don't know why, but Rove still gets substantial airtime on FNC.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 02:54:13 am »
I don't know why, but Rove still gets substantial airtime on FNC.

It's because he still lives in the swamp inside I-495.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline AARguy

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2022, 12:11:35 pm »
Rove doesn't hold any office at all. So what's the big deal?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2022, 01:32:09 pm »
There's a reason he's called Turdblossom.
The Republic is lost.