Author Topic: Climate Fish Scare Turns Out To Be Just a Fish Story  (Read 100 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Fish Scare Turns Out To Be Just a Fish Story
« on: February 04, 2022, 03:13:59 pm »
Climate Fish Scare Turns Out To Be Just a Fish Story
9 hours ago

From Junk Science

By Steve Milloy

Turns out carbon dioxide emissions and the made-up ‘ocean acidification’ — which produced idiocy like the below — is not preventing Nemo from finding his way home, per a new study.

The media release is below. The study is here.

Sharp decline in reported severity of ocean acidification impacts on fish behaviour
Peer-Reviewed Publication
PLOS

This article is under embargo. It is not available for public release until 3-Feb-2022 14:00 ET (3-Feb-2022 19:00 GMT/UTC)
Sharp decline in reported severity of ocean acidification impacts on fish behaviour

As humans fill the atmosphere with excess carbon dioxide, much of it gets absorbed by the oceans, acidifying them—a potential concern for marine life. According to a new study publishing February 3rd in PLOS Biology, however, previously high-profile worries about an effect on fish behaviour appear to have declined.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/02/03/climate-fish-scare-turns-out-to-be-just-a-fish-story/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Climate Fish Scare Turns Out To Be Just a Fish Story
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2022, 03:21:47 pm »
I had to pick myself off the floor last night.  The scamming National Wildlife Fund  was doing an Adopt a Polar Bear" PSA last night on an ad.  All in the guise of the Climate Change ruse.

They even put the previously rebuked stranded Polar Bear graphics up.   You just can't make this shit up.     :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.