Author Topic: Paul promises investigation of Fauci if Republicans take Senate  (Read 1172 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Paul promises investigation of Fauci if Republicans take Senate
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2022, 04:13:52 pm »
You make good points.  Do we wait until 2024, and we possibly get the WH/House/Senate, and then convict him of genocide.

@catfish1957

Won't help or matter. EVERYBODY that has been in congress for any length of time has blackmail material on everyone else in congress he or she has worked with,and this is a battle none of them can afford to fight.

It's called "mutually assured destruction"

Sure,an occasional congresscritter that has gone too far and had some of his stuff made public in the press will be turned into a sacrificial lamb,but he or she understands there WILL be consequences if they rat out anyone else.

Above ALL,they look out for each other.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2022, 04:59:02 pm »
What about a state law prosecution of Fauci?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2022, 05:37:27 pm »
What about a state law prosecution of Fauci?

That would be far more likely.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2022, 05:45:29 pm »
That would be far more likely.

@Cyber Liberty

I am guessing it would be LESS likely because he could/wound claim feral law prevails and he comes under feral law.

Truth to tell,I don't see him getting prosecuted even if someone shows up with him agreeing to poison America for the Chinese in exchange for cash deposits in offshore accounts.

He is just too "connected" to too many prominent Dims to stand trial.

"Too big to bust" is the technical term,

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2022, 05:53:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I am guessing it would be LESS likely because he could/wound claim feral law prevails and he comes under feral law.

Truth to tell,I don't see him getting prosecuted even if someone shows up with him agreeing to poison America for the Chinese in exchange for cash deposits in offshore accounts.

Ask the Mussolini's about how things can be prosecuted @sneakypete Muammar Gaddafi might have a few insights as well.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2022, 06:04:41 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Considering if he did initiate  personally Gain of Function viral research, his crimes are international, as millions have died across the globe.

The Nurenberg trails were effective in rooting out the Nazi element.  The parties now....., Chicoms, Fauxci, elements within the WHO, et. al, are just as culpable. I don't what  it would take in this era to intiiate a world-wide tribunal, but if we really want to get bio-weapons fully and finally off the table, this is what is needed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2022, 06:13:52 pm »
Considering if he did initiate  personally Gain of Function viral research, his crimes are international, as millions have died across the globe.

The Nurenberg trails were effective in rooting out the Nazi element.  The parties now....., Chicoms, Fauxci, elements within the WHO, et. al, are just as culpable. I don't what  it would take in this era to intiiate a world-wide tribunal, but if we really want to get bio-weapons fully and finally off the table, this is what is needed.

:yowsa: That and quitting being so damned gullible.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2022, 12:02:30 am »
Ask the Mussolini's about how things can be prosecuted @sneakypete Muammar Gaddafi might have a few insights as well.

@Bigun

Do you REALLY believe the murikan sheeple have the stones to rise up and do that?

Why,they might get arrested,or even fired!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2022, 12:03:03 am »
 :mauslaff:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2022, 01:15:56 am »
@Bigun

Do you REALLY believe the murikan sheeple have the stones to rise up and do that?

No. not anymore, I don't.

Why,they might get arrested,or even fired!

You get that for protesting in a city you own now!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2022, 10:04:34 am »
Enuff with the kabuki theater "investigations".  Stop wasting public resources to get free media coverage for yourself.

Do your job.  Get down to brass tacks, and legislate - immigration reform, tax reform, energy policy reform, foreign trade reform, supply chain diversification and security reform, and economic competitiveness reform.  Get work making America greater again.

The United States has already wasted too much time and opportunity.
Yep. All this investigating has done is tip off what evidence is there, and give people time to bury it.

Where are the indictments, where are the trials? Where is the DOJ?
Hell, this Administration is ordering people to NOT do their jobs securing the border and enforcing our laws, and is working behind our backs to aid and abet the invasion of America by Illegal Aliens.

Something has to change.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2022, 10:47:16 am »
The Stay in Mexico policy was reinstated by a federal judge. Why is it that the DCP and the Traitor Joe administration just ignore law? When the GOP is back in power they should do the same thing. Hell GOP lead states should just do it now.