Author Topic: Fauci: We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’  (Read 749 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’
By  Ashe Schow

Jan 18, 2022   DailyWire.com

Dr. Anthony Fauci still insists it’s too early to say the pandemic is waning due to the contagious but mild Omicron variant.

Speaking online at the World Economic Forum, Fauci was asked if the virus that causes COVID-19 would finally become endemic in 2022. He responded by saying it’s too early to tell and that the world still appears to be in phase one of a five-phase pandemic, The New York Times reported.

“Dr. Fauci also said that the world is still in the first of what he considered to be the five phases of the pandemic. The first is the ‘truly pandemic’ phase, ‘where the whole world is really very negatively impacted,’ followed by deceleration, control, elimination and eradication,” The Times reported.

Fauci added that the only infectious human disease to ever be eradicated was smallpox but said, “That’s not going to happen with this virus.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/fauci-were-just-in-phase-one-of-five-phases-of-the-pandemic
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Fauci: We’re Just In Phase One Of ‘Five Phases Of The Pandemic’
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 06:36:18 pm »
Eradication is not going to happen.  This is not smallpox, this is the flu.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 05:34:08 am »
If this sh*tshow is just "phase 1", I'd like to cancel my subscription.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 07:23:46 am »
Phase Five is the gallows for Fauci and his Pfizer-invested comrades at FDA.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 10:53:47 pm »
Pray tell, what are "the five phases"...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 12:05:59 am »
How does he know there will be 5 phases?

Unless,of course,he was working with the Chinese to produce and distribute it from the beginning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 12:16:37 am »

I think "The Five Phases" were a doo-wop group in the 1950's.

At least they should have been.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 12:32:00 am »

Unless,of course,he was working with the Chinese to produce and distribute it from the beginning.

:bingo: @sneakypete
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2022, 02:46:49 pm »

Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2022, 03:59:11 pm »

1. Charged
2. Arrested
3. Trial
4. Conviction
5. Federal Prison Inmate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2022, 12:28:28 pm »

Well, he warned us (in 2017, IIRC) that "this administration" (meaning Trump's) would face a surprise pandemic in the future.

Think he knew about that?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2022, 04:45:29 pm »
Dr. Malone: Tony Fauci & Other ‘Experts’ Used Burner Phones To Plot Cover Up COVID Wuhan Lab Leak [VIDEO]
"Sounds like a thriller movie! A burner phone? Clandestine meetings? What the heck is going on here?" - Jeffrey A. Tucker
By Zach Heilman
February 5, 2022

While most Americans, if not all, know who Dr. Anthony Fauci is thanks to his constant input on the COVID-19 pandemic, apparently, numerous countries have their own version of the famed doctor. Just change the name and face, but the narrative behind COVID-19 and the constant back and forth on fighting the virus seem the same. In the United Kingdom, that person is Jeremy Farrar, who is the head of the Wellcome Trust and was once a professor at Oxford University. What is so inserting about Farrar is the fact that this big investor in vaccine companies released a book in July of 2021 detailing how he, Dr. Fauci, and Francis Collins used burner phones while speaking about the COVID-19 pandemic and its origins.

In Farrer’s book, he wrote:  By the second week of January, I was beginning to realize the scale of what was happening. I was also getting the uncomfortable feeling that some of the information needed by scientists all around the world to detect and fight this new disease was not being disclosed as fast as it could be. I did not know it then, but a fraught few weeks lay ahead. ... RedVoiceMedia

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2022, 11:42:12 pm »
President Biden
@POTUS
United States government official
  1h
Here’s the deal: Unvaccinated individuals are 97 times more likely to die compared to those who are boosted.
Protect yourself and those around you by getting vaccinated and boosted today.

Sharyl Attkisson
@SharylAttkisson
1m
Here's the deal: CDC says that, statistically, close to 0% of people are dying of Covid, vaccinated or not.