Author Topic: Biden Describes Glock Handgun as ‘Weapon of War’  (Read 576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Describes Glock Handgun as ‘Weapon of War’
« on: February 03, 2022, 08:01:50 pm »
Biden Describes Glock Handgun as ‘Weapon of War’

AWR Hawkins 3 Feb 2022

President Biden announced Thursday the attacker that shot NYPD officers Jason Rivera and Wilbert Mora used a Glock handgun, and he described the handgun as a “weapon of war.”

Biden said the individual who shot Rivera and Mora used a “stolen Glock” handgun, for which the shooter had 40 rounds.

The Biden White House put out a press release earlier Thursday, in which they outlined Biden’s plan to launch a new gun control initiative, Breitbart News reported.

The WH press release explained the initiative, titled the National Ghost Gun Initiative, “will train a national cadre of prosecutors and disseminate investigation and prosecution tools to help bring cases against those who use ghost guns to commit crimes.”

The WH also pointed out that Biden plans to step up actions against “unlicensed dealers” who sell firearms without background checks.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/03/biden-describes-glock-handgun-weapon-war/

He emphasized, “A magazine with 40 rounds,” then added, “It’s…a weapon of war.”

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1489307084688703491
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden Describes Glock Handgun as ‘Weapon of War’
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 08:02:49 pm »
Fact Check: Joe Biden Again Falsely Claims Americans Couldn’t Buy a Cannon Under 2A

President Joe Biden restated his claim that early Americans could not buy a cannon under the Second Amendment as he spoke Thursday about the shooting deaths of NYPD officers Jason Rivera and Wilbert Mora.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/02/03/fact-check-joe-biden-again-falsely-claims-americans-couldnt-buy-a-cannon-under-2a/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 08:17:10 pm »
They have 40-round mags for Glocks?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 09:01:49 pm »
A rock, a brick, a knife, hell even a big stick, is also a weapon of war.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 09:04:33 pm »
Since when did the military start using Glocks? Are the pigs going to have to give up their weapons of war? Someone should tell Traitor Joe there is no such thing as a ghost gun.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 09:57:16 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 10:09:55 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTc9VM6_Rcg

I guess they make them.  Why?  It makes the Glock weigh a ton. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 10:25:26 pm »
I can just see all those Russians ready to line up and invade Ukraine, holding their Glocks.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 10:31:51 pm »
I guess they make them.  Why?  It makes the Glock weigh a ton.
Those mags are spring fed. If someone is using a full load every time, those springs will wear out in no-time.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2022, 10:41:36 pm »
Fact Check: Joe Biden Again Falsely Claims Americans Couldn’t Buy a Cannon Under 2A
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Biden lies through his teeth and when he tells stories those stories are false. Like the one about the private ownership of cannons. He meant to say that the Founders didn’t envision ownership of machine guns, but was probably told at some point that people could own cannons.
5:38 PM · Feb 3, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 11:35:23 pm »

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
Biden lies through his teeth and when he tells stories those stories are false. Like the one about the private ownership of cannons. He meant to say that the Founders didn’t envision ownership of machine guns, but was probably told at some point that people could own cannons.
5:38 PM · Feb 3, 2022·
Biden lies all the time when he is off script, but when he is reading a teleprompter that is not him lying. It is all the extreme Left woke-joke idiots who wrote it for him. And even they are not really lying, they are just so abysmally ignorant and deluded from propaganda they no longer know or care if what they write and say is true or not.

Remember, these are people who cannot figure out which 'gender' they are and who think that if they 'believe it' then it is true, like a 5year old. They are intellectually crippled people.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 12:23:44 am by 240B »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 11:50:31 pm »
Quote from: article
The WH also pointed out that Biden plans to step up actions against “unlicensed dealers” who sell firearms without background checks.

Yeah Right, the other week locals arrested two black fellows passing through from Texas with a car load of stolen guns. Charges might stick against them due to not being arrested in some liberal blue state that has a rotating door policy of free bail and a slap on the wrist.

Biden hasn't a clue that most the gun sellers are black thugs, or he plans to just arrest the few white ones they find and turn the rest loose with a slap on the wrist. There is two sets of justice now in America, and we know liberals distort/slant the administrative of it.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 03:42:20 am »
Am so happy that the Commander-in-Chief of the world's best army is so well-versed on weaponry.

He is the poster child for the saying "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 03:44:55 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington