Author Topic: The Pause Lengthens: No Global Warming For 7 Years 3 Months  (Read 140 times)

rangerrebew

The Pause Lengthens: No Global Warming For 7 Years 3 Months
« on: February 03, 2022, 03:02:42 pm »

The Pause Lengthens: No Global Warming For 7 Years 3 Months
8 hours ago

By Christopher Monckton of Brenchley

The Pause lengthens yet again, and this time by three months. The double-dip la Niña is now manifesting itself in the UAH data, so that there has been no global warming for 7 years 3 months, up from 7 years on the basis of the previous monthly data.

Recently a correspondent who follows these columns and posts climate-skeptical videos on YouTube reported that a new form of invisible censorship has been in place since last summer. YouTube, rather than banning videos or creators outright as it did with Naomi Seibt, has now furtively reprogrammed its internal search engine so that if one enters terms such as “Monckton climate”, which would previously have returned inter alia a small number of YouTube videos by me on the climate question, does not return those videos at all. I have been unpersoned, just as my correspondent has been. I had no idea that this had been done.

At a certain Gothic legislative building on the banks of the Thames yesterday, I discussed this matter in the Committee Corridor with one or two of my Noble Friends, and suggested to them that HM Government should enact legislation requiring all market-dominant internet platforms openly to disclose their censorship regimes, and in particular to give any content creator on their platforms notice when his content is censored (whether visibly or invisibly), and to state the alleged reasons for the censorship, if any

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/02/02/the-pause-lengthens-no-global-warming-for-7-years-3-months/