Author Topic: Anchor Fired for Calling Out Black Thugs and the Broken Black Family. Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell pays the price for violating the Left's Party Line.  (Read 1972 times)

rangerrebew

Anchor Fired for Calling Out Black Thugs and the Broken Black Family
Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell pays the price for violating the Left's Party Line.
April 6, 2016
Crystal Wright

Democrats have become the new apologists for bad behavior among black Americans. 

Sad but true that it is young black men, the majority of whom come from broken homes, who are disproportionately terrorizing cities and killing each other. 

But when Emmy award-winning anchor Wendy Bell referenced this, she was fired from Pittsburgh station WTAE.

In a March 21st Facebook posting, Bell talked disturbingly about the savage murder of a family of five siblings, cousins and a near full-term baby.

Bell's offense was to speculate that the two gunners were likely black. Something which many of us would also hypothesize but which we have been indoctrinated by the liberal, politically-correct obsessed media not to say.

Bell said:

“You needn't be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so many hearts two weeks ago Wednesday. They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s. They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They've grown up there. They know the police. They've been arrested.”

With the murder investigation ongoing, police refuse to release descriptions of the suspects, but I for one am confident that Bell’s assertion will be proven right.

In my new book, Con Job: How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering, and Racial Division, I write about the pathology of broken families and how they are resulting in the high crime that has become the hallmark of black America.

Today, 72% of black babies are born out of wedlock in the United States. And the consequences are dire: there is an exponential chance that those children will turn to crime rather than to work and education. In black America, the family unit is disintegrating. Facts point to black women increasingly having multiple babies with multiple fathers.

But why blame the Democrats? Because they perpetuate this bad behavior like a drug dealer feeding a junkie.

Instead of holding blacks accountable for their actions, Democrats instead make excuses for them. And then propose welfare polices which offer black women free housing and food stamps to compensate for absent fathers.

A 2010 Washington Post article “Longtime D.C. Welfare Recipients Prepare for Life off the Rolls,” described four single black welfare mothers who had a total of sixteen children and no husbands anywhere on the scene, (p. 39, Con Job).

Bell was astute in her analysis: because these women won’t parent their children properly and refuse to stop having more babies out of wedlock, their daughters grow up like them and their sons turn to crime.

The number one cause of death among black men ages 15 to 34 is homicide. More shocking is that 93% of all black homicide victims are killed by other blacks.  Another trend I describe in my book Con Job.

Further, according to Justice Department data between 1980 to 2008, blacks were six times more likely to commit a homicide than whites and seven times more likely to be a homicide victim.

“There’s no nice words to write when a coward holding an AK-47 hoses down family and their friends sharing laughs and a mild evening on a back porch in Wilkinsburg,” Bell wrote on her Facebook page.

She added that when the children emerged from hiding, they found “their mother’s face blown off or their father’s twisted body leaking blood into the dirt from all the bullet holes.”

If Democrat presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders truly believe that "Black Lives Matter", then they should acknowledge the real causes, not perpetuate the myth that blacks are not responsible for their own behaviors.  The Clinton and Sanders campaigns say they will end “the mass incarceration of blacks” by reforming our criminal justice system. But what needs reforming more urgently is blacks' attitudes toward marriage and family. Then and only then will the epidemic of black genocide end in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, DC, Milwaukee and Wilkinsburg.

Black on black crime is not just a statistic, it's an epidemic and it needs to be eradicated.  And that begins with calling it out by name.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Political Correctness/Cultural Marxism on full display here and it is NOT a pretty sight!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Herman Cain:
Politics: Pittsburgh anchor fired for 'racist' Facebook post . . . but was it really?
Published by: Dan Calabrese on Thursday March 31st, 2016
Dan Calabrese

Read it and decide for yourself.

A Pittsburgh news anchor named Wendy Bell, a veteran of 18 years at WTAE-TV, is now unemployed. Not because she did a bad job as a news anchor. As far as anyone can see, she didn't. In fact, it had nothing to do with anything she did on the job.

You know where this is going, right? Bell held forth on her Facebook page about a recent local crime, and was quite unrestrained in expressing her frustration and anguish over what had happened - especially because she felt pretty confident it would follow a pattern she'd seen many times before. This would be a pattern that would relate to young men growing up with no fathers and having so many strikes against them before they even start their lives that something like this was almost inevitable. And oh yes, Bell acknowledged, this is particularly an affliction of the black community.

Was it racist for her to say that? It scarcely matters, to be honest. Anything that gets the attention of the race pimps will bring a quick retreat from a high-profile employer, which wants above all else to avoid trouble. But was it? What do you think?
Next to "If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times," I remember my mom most often saying to my sister and me when we were young and constantly fighting, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I've really had nothing nice to say these past 11 days and so this page has been quiet. There's no nice words to write when a coward holding an AK-47 hoses down a family and their friends sharing laughs and a mild evening on a back porch in Wilkinsburg. There's no kind words when six people are murdered. When their children have to hide for cover and then emerge from the frightened shadows to find their mother's face blown off or their father's twisted body leaking blood into the dirt from all the bullet holes. There's just been nothing nice to say. And I've been dragging around this feeling like a cold I can't shake that rattles in my chest each time I breathe and makes my temples throb. I don't want to hurt anymore. I'm tired of hurting.

You needn't be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so many hearts two weeks ago Wednesday. I will tell you they live within 5 miles of Franklin Avenue and Ardmore Boulevard and have been hiding out since in a home likely much closer to that backyard patio than anyone thinks. They are young black men, likely teens or in their early 20s. They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They've grown up there. They know the police. They've been arrested. They've made the circuit and nothing has scared them enough. Now they are lost. Once you kill a neighbor's three children, two nieces and her unborn grandson, there's no coming back. There's nothing nice to say about that.

But there is HOPE. And Joe and I caught a glimpse of it Saturday night. A young, African American teen hustling like nobody's business at a restaurant we took the boys to over at the Southside Works. This child stacked heavy glass glasses 10 high and carried three teetering towers of them in one hand with plates piled high in the other. He wiped off the tables. Tended to the chairs. Got down on his hands and knees to pick up the scraps that had fallen to the floor. And he did all this with a rhythm and a step that gushed positivity. He moved like a dancer with a satisfied smile on his face. And I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's going to make it.

When Joe paid the bill, I asked to see the manager. He came over to our table apprehensively and I told him that that young man was the best thing his restaurant had going. The manager beamed and agreed that his young employee was special. As the boys and we put on our coats and started walking out — I saw the manager put his arm around that child's shoulder and pat him on the back in congratulation. It will be some time before I forget the smile that beamed across that young worker's face — or the look in his eyes as we caught each other's gaze. I wonder how long it had been since someone told him he was special.

There's someone in your life today — a stranger you're going to come across — who could really use that. A hand up. A warm word. Encouragement. Direction. Kindness. A Chance. We can't change what's already happened, but we can be a part of what's on the way. Speak up. Reach out. Dare to Care. Give part of You to someone else. That, my friends, can change someone's course. And then -- just maybe THEN -- I'll start feeling again like there's something nice to say.

So what exactly makes this racist? Bell does make reference to predictable patterns of behavior in the black community, but she doesn't do so in a mocking way or in a way that implies her own superiority. She clearly is heartbroken by it, just as she finds encouragement in the young man she and her husband (assuming that's who Joe is) encountered in the restaurant. And she ends by urging others to offer encouragement, direction and kindness to those trying to fight their way through circumstances like that.

So the problem with all this is . . . what? She's not complaining about all the horrible black people causing problems for the nice white people. She's lamenting that young people in the black community who deserve better futures can't seem to escape from these patterns, and she's hoping for that to change.

Is the problem that she acknowledged the pattern? Because the pattern is real and if you want to make it about her job, it's her job to tell us about things that are real. Is the problem that she came off as too condescending in her description of the "child" who waited on her and Joe? I probably wouldn't have used that word had I been the writer, but given the full context of the post, it's clear that she's rooting for him and sees many good things in him. So where's the problem there? Where's the hate? Where's the bias? Where's the discrimination?

There is none. What happened here is that WTAE acted out of fear. As soon as the usual people started expressing their indignation at this, the station knew it had to choose between standing behind and defending the goodwill behind Bell's post - in which case they would face protests, boycotts, etc. - or they could cut ties with her to avoid any trouble. They did what corporate America usually does these days. It let fear dictate its actions, and went through the embarrassing spectacle of feigning remorse and pretending Bell had really done anything wrong.

And an 18-year career marked with professional achievements and distinguished performance is over, just like that, because we can no longer say what we think. What a disgrace.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
But there is HOPE. And Joe and I caught a glimpse of it Saturday night. A young, African American teen hustling like nobody's business at a restaurant we took the boys to over at the Southside Works. This child stacked heavy glass glasses 10 high and carried three teetering towers of them in one hand with plates piled high in the other. He wiped off the tables. Tended to the chairs. Got down on his hands and knees to pick up the scraps that had fallen to the floor. And he did all this with a rhythm and a step that gushed positivity. He moved like a dancer with a satisfied smile on his face. And I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's going to make it.

When Joe paid the bill, I asked to see the manager. He came over to our table apprehensively and I told him that that young man was the best thing his restaurant had going. The manager beamed and agreed that his young employee was special. As the boys and we put on our coats and started walking out — I saw the manager put his arm around that child's shoulder and pat him on the back in congratulation. It will be some time before I forget the smile that beamed across that young worker's face — or the look in his eyes as we caught each other's gaze. I wonder how long it had been since someone told him he was special.

There's someone in your life today — a stranger you're going to come across — who could really use that. A hand up. A warm word. Encouragement. Direction. Kindness. A Chance. We can't change what's already happened, but we can be a part of what's on the way. Speak up. Reach out. Dare to Care. Give part of You to someone else. That, my friends, can change someone's course. And then -- just maybe THEN -- I'll start feeling again like there's something nice to say.

Very powerful. 

Online mountaineer

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Restaurant worker thrilled by Wendy Bell's compliment
April 2, 2016 12:00 AM
By Lexi Belculfine

When Wendy Bell noticed Brandon Walker busing tables and carrying glasses at a SouthSide Works restaurant, he didn’t recognize her.

But that didn’t matter, he said, he just appreciated her kind words to him and his boss.

“She actually took the time to notice that I was trying hard, and I appreciate that. That’s what I learned about Wendy. I feel like she notices things that other people might not take the time to,” Mr. Walker, 23, said in an interview Friday.

Ms. Bell, an award-winning anchor at WTAE-TV for 18 years, later posted on her station Facebook page about their interaction and wrote, “I wonder how long it had been since someone told him he was special.” She also speculated about the perpetrators of a Wilkinsburg shooting that left five people and an unborn baby dead. No arrests have been made in that case.

Ms. Bell was fired Wednesday, with WTAE-TV’s parent company Hearst Television saying her comments were “inconsistent with the company’s ethics and journalistic standards.”

Mr. Walker, too, took to social media to tell his friends about their exchange.

“I went home and put up a post and said how great it felt to be noticed on Facebook,” he said.

Mr. Walker of McKeesport said he frequently gets compliments on his work, but he appreciated that Ms. Bell went even further by reaching out to his manager. Mr. Walker asked that the restaurant not be identified.

He has worked at the restaurant since August and is one of the lead busers, pulling mostly evening shifts five days a week to save enough money to get a place with his girlfriend, whom he met on MySpace and has been dating since he was 15.

“I was raised by my father, James Walker, a single parent, and honestly, he gave me the tools to be a hard-working person, to obtain anything I want to get. He told me that, ‘Your character will take you around the world,’ ” said Mr. Walker, who attended Carlynton Junior-Senior High School before earning his GED through Job Corps.

A co-worker eventually told Mr. Walker about the controversy surrounding Ms. Bell’s post. He messaged her on Facebook to tell her he supported her.

“I love Brandon,” Ms. Bell said, tearing up, when she was reached by phone Friday. “ ... I hope I haven’t made his life difficult. He deserves a wonderful, wonderful life.”

Mr. Walker said he thought her Facebook post was well-intentioned, though he understands why people may have been upset by it.

“I’ve seen racism firsthand — and that’s not Wendy Bell,” he said.

Ms. Bell said she was sincere, hoping that her post would encourage other people to tell someone, “they’re doing a good job, you matter, and you’re amazing,” as she did for Mr. Walker, and foster conversation.

She said her post reached more than a million people before it was taken down.

“We need to talk about what’s happening, because it has to stop. I have five sons. I can’t imagine burying one of my own sons, and people are doing that in our neighborhoods everyday,” she said.

Mr. Walker said what happened to Ms. Bell, who won 21 regional Emmy Awards at WTAE, is unfortunate.

“She’s a very positive person herself. Wendy, she spoke from the heart. I believe she spoke the truth, and a lot of people didn’t want to hear it ... but of course, she put it on her work Facebook page,” he said. “... The fact remains that [violence] is a problem in our community, and it needs to be addressed one way or another, and she had the courage to say what she wanted to say.”

rangerrebew

Odd!  The networks don't seem to have a problem falsely accusing conservatives for every mass shooting without ANY EVIDENCE.  They don't have a problem demeaning conservatives on all issues.  They don't have a problem accusing republicans, conservatives in particular, of everything that is wrong with the government - even if it was Obama legislation.  Do I see a double standard? :headbang:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

The interesting thing is that she was talking about a horrendous mass shooting in the Wilkinsburg suburb of Pittsburgh, where a group of people were just hanging out in a backyard, enjoying the warm weather, drinking a few beers, chatting. Suddenly, two men approached and starting mowing people down like a freakin' shooting gallery.  Five adults and the unborn baby of one of the women were killed. All victims are black, some of them siblings of one another. The shooting probably was retaliation for something, but Wendy's assumption the perps also is black is reasonable. There is no chance, zero, that the shooters were anything but black, and she only was pointing out how sad the whole situation is.

A-Lert

Ms. Bell was fired Wednesday, with WTAE-TV’s parent company Hearst Television saying her comments were “inconsistent with the company’s ethics and journalistic standards.”

The company's ethics and journalistic standards? Bell actually  does have them.

Online mountaineer

Wendy Bell posted on Facebook today:
Wendy Bell
2 hrs ·

Anyone who's a public figure knows the spotlight brings with it both benefits and drawbacks. On the plus side -- people know who you are. And if you've lived the right life and have paved the right path -- they like you and support you. On the down side -- people watch you. Some like you and some don't. And the people who don't will often go to great lengths to bring you down to their level (which made them not like you in the first place.)

That said, I've come across some remarkable people since I first moved to Pittsburgh in 1998. Many of these folks are intertwined in Joe's past because he grew up here. Our four youngest sons go to the same grade school Joe went to, and some of my oldest boy's high school teachers remember teaching Joe there, too. It's one of the many things I love about Pittsburgh. People grow up here. They love it here. And they stay here.

I've often told you sports stories about Michael, Jack, Ryan, Christopher and Bobby. Lessons they've learned on the court or on the pitch -- and lessons they've taught ME. I want to share with you a private message I received last week from a man Joe has known for years. His words are applicable to not just me but to the thousands of you have reached out to me to share your own personal stories of hurt or struggle. This is so meaningful:

"Wendy, as a referee for some of your children's games and a basketball coach to your husband, I now have to coach you. First of all, when a foul is called on you even though you did not commit one, you have to play on as if nothing happened. So, start eating, get some sleep and enjoy your life and beautiful family. Now, when you are the superstar of your team (as you are to your family and fans) and things are not looking so good for you because you have to sit because it was your fourth foul, let your teammates (family and fans) carry you for a while because the game is not over yet. When you re-enter the game to carry your team to victory it will taste that much better. I know you and believe when you re-enter the game, you will show why you were a superstar for all those outstanding years. And when the game is over you will show why you are a superstar, and that erroneous call by the referee will be forgotten because your star will be shining so bright. Take care kid and see you soon."

Tears.

As I said at the start of this post, being a public figure comes with benefits and drawbacks. But this man sent these beautiful words to me as a friend. You never know who's watching. Who's sitting on the sidelines, following you from the bleachers or running up court alongside you. The people who don't like how you dribble or make fun of your shot are the ones whose approval doesn't matter. Just keep practicing. Get out there and run. And when you hit the buzzer beater to win the game, smile to yourself. Because you always knew you could do it.

Online mountaineer

Why we like Wendy Bell (poster to her Facebook page)
Wendy Bell
11 mins ·

There are certain places where our children learn how to behave and interact respectfully with others. Church and school are the obvious front runners, as are doctors' and dentists' offices, favorite restaurants, and on teams where they have to follow other adults' rules -- without complaint. Me? I casually gauge my five sons' interpersonal skills at Supercuts, where Thank God the stylists have a sense of humor. Next to the borderline deranged enjoyment I get out of seeing the people in the sitting area watch wide eyed when my shaggy tribe walks through the door is my complete and utter amazement at what my boys are going to chatter about when they're getting a #2 in the back and scissors on top. And it was Ryan's casual conversation with his favorite stylist that had me choke on the orange lollipop I'd swiped from the glass jar on the counter.

Schools aren't teaching cursive anymore.

Wait. What? My Catholic School Bubble has surely insulated me from the real world travesty of the Common Core curriculum that's unilaterally determined teaching children cursive costs too much and is just a big waste of time. What's next to go? Washing your hands after using the bathroom? Flossing? Shoe laces? We can all thank a group of rocket scientists out of DC at a nonprofit called "Achieve, Inc." for this next phase of dumbing down America's children. Achieve. Now isn't THAT a kick in the pants.

The fight is on, friends, and I submit it's up to each and every one of us to stop the namby pambying of this youngest generation that now must wear a protective batter's helmet and chest pad on the pitcher's mound but is allowed to watch a backseat DVD on a half mile trip to the grocery store. And it's you younger parents who seriously have to right this sinking ship before it's not just cursive that vanishes like the velociraptor.

So... some humble suggestions from a mom who's Been There, Done That and has made far more mistakes than mistakenly chopping off her son's finger in a door:

-Your child can sit still for a haircut without an iPod.

-Allowing a kid to take a device to a restaurant is not only stupid, it makes the wait staff consider doing something unsavory to your food as the rest of us talk about you in front of your back.

-Rearranging your entire house so your toddler doesn't reach breakables puts THEM in charge. Spending a few weeks of following them around and saying the word NO has worked for generations. You should really try it.

-Spanking your child doesn't make you an abuser. It makes you a good parent.

-Reading books about parenting DOESN'T make you a good parent.

-Rushing gym shoes, homework or other forgotten items to school makes you an enabler.

-Enough with the treats. Give your child an apple and push them outside. It's amazing what wonders are out there that don't come with cartridges or ear buds.

-Encourage your kids to read. There is no other single activity in the world that will expand their brains or their vocabularies like reading.

That's enough preaching from me now. I need to get some stationery from my cupboard so Bobby and Christopher can write thank you cards for the First Communion gifts they received from family and friends. Funny, too. I'm thinking they're write those Thank Yous in cursive.

Online mountaineer

UPDATE:
Fired WTAE anchor Bell files suit for reinstatement
June 20, 2016 3:24 PM

By Paula Reed Ward / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

If former WTAE news anchor Wendy Bell were black, her attorney said, she would not have been fired for controversial comments she posted on Facebook about the mass shooting in Wilkinsburg.

Sam Cordes made the comment Monday — the same day he filed a federal lawsuit on her behalf. Ms. Bell claims race discrimination against Hearst Stations and is seeking reinstatement.

“But for her being the race that she is, the decision would have been very different,” Mr. Cordes said. “The comment was not intrinsically racially pejorative. It was interpreted to be that way.”

Neither the general manager at WTAE nor a spokesman for Hearst could be immediately reached.

Two weeks after the March 9 shooting in Wilkinsburg that killed six people, Ms. Bell wrote on WTAE’s Facebook page: “you needn’t be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so many hearts two weeks ago ... they are young black men, likely in their teens or early 20s.”

Later in the same post, she wrote about a young African-American employee at a South Side restaurant, talking about the rhythm in his step as he worked and wrote, “I wonder how long it has been since someone told him he was special.”

The post was immediately divisive and controversial. Many called for Ms. Bell to be fired, and others praised her for being unafraid to speak what she felt.

However, according to the lawsuit, it wasn’t until March 30, the same day as a meeting with the Pittsburgh Black Media Federation to discuss Ms. Bell and issues of racial diversity, that she was terminated. She was told that her comments on the Facebook page were ”inconsistent with the company’s ethics and journalistic standards.”

The Pittsburgh Black Media Federation said at no time did the organization suggest or ask for Ms. Bell to be fired.

Mr. Cordes challenges WTAE’s statement that Ms. Bell’s post violated the company’s ethics, noting in the complaint that two other high-profile on-air personalities at WTAE committed acts that were “at least as egregious” as Ms. Bell’s situation and were not disciplined. They included one man who made lewd comments to interns, causing the newsroom internship program to end, and another who was arrested for propositioning an undercover police officer, the attorney wrote.

Mr. Cordes expects to add a claim for gender discrimination in Ms. Bell’s lawsuit, as well, as soon as he receives a right-to-sue letter from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Also on Monday, Mr. Cordes said that WTAE officials had control over the Facebook page and could have edited his client’s post or removed it if they felt it violated journalistic standards.

“It was their page. They could clearly do that,” he said.

In the lawsuit, Mr. Cordes wrote that WTAE management repeatedly called Ms. Bell a “model anchor and newsroom leader” and encouraged her to use social media in her work, praising her for it.

“Ms. Bell’s work and reputation in defendant’s target audience area was so good that defendant encouraged Ms. Bell to use social media to communicate with that target audience. Indeed, in defendant’s last formal performance appraisal of Ms. Bell, defendant noted she has “launched a Facebook page for her work at the station and “this has proven to be a great platform for her.” According to defendant, Ms. Bell “is very good about engaging her audience [on that Facebook page].”

In addition to reinstatement, Ms. Bell is also asking for back pay, attorney fees and that Hearst be permanently enjoined from discriminating or retaliating against her.

In the meantime, Ms. Bell continues to look for a new job, Mr. Cordes said. However, he continued, that prospect is complicated because WTAE management told her that it would enforce a noncompete clause in her contract through March 30, 2017.

“This was not easy for her and has not been,” Mr. Cordes said.

rangerrebew

TV Anchor Fired For Being White
08 Jul, 2016 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A female newscaster who has won no less than 21 Emmy Awards, was sacked by a leftist television station who claims she made racially insensitive remarks on Facebook. Wendy Bell is suing the crap out of them now and I don’t blame her in the least. She claims they let her go because she is white and if there is any justice at all, she’ll win her lawsuit because that is brutally correct. In a Facebook post, Bell commented on the March 9th shooting of five black people in the poor Pittsburgh suburb of Wilkinsburg. “You needn’t be a criminal profiler to draw a mental sketch of the killers who broke so many hearts,” Bell wrote March 21. “They are young black men, likely in their teens or in their early 20s. They have multiple siblings from multiple fathers and their mothers work multiple jobs. These boys have been in the system before. They’ve grown up there. They know the police. They’ve been arrested.” What she said was nothing short of the truth… but telling the truth in media these days can get you fired.

http://rightwingnews.com/racism/tv-anchor-fired-white/

READ MORE
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:34:37 pm by rangerrebew »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I was denied job interviews and offers for being male. At the time I got out of college, you had to be a woman and blonde-haired to get work, but you didn't have to have qualifications in the field. It was despicable.

Of course now, looking at what they pay in my field now, you could get better work at Wal-Mart.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline rodamala

I was denied job interviews and offers for being male. At the time I got out of college, you had to be a woman and blonde-haired to get work...

These days you probably have to be a queer Mexican.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
We need to use leftist laws against the media. White people, males, straights, normies, and conservatives need to start suing. Sue sue sue!

Stick it to the man! Let the liberal media pay for your retirement.

Offline Mod1

Online mountaineer

UPDATE: 5-1/2 years later
Man accused in Wilkinsburg massacre sues Allegheny County over 'malicious prosecution'
Paula Reed Ward | Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022 7:53 p.m.

One of two men accused of killing six people and an unborn child in a 2016 massacre in Wilkinsburg on Wednesday filed a federal lawsuit against the police officers who investigated the case, alleging misconduct and malicious prosecution.

The suit, filed by Robert J. Thomas, 33, names as defendants Allegheny County, five detectives, two supervisors and former police Superintendent Coleman McDonough.

A spokeswoman for the county said they have no comment.

Thomas and co-defendant Cheron Shelton were charged with multiple counts of homicide on June 23, 2016. ...
Pittsburgh Tribune Review

Was Wendy Bell wrong?