Author Topic: Is Trump The One For 2024?  (Read 78 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Trump The One For 2024?
« on: February 02, 2022, 04:19:44 pm »
Is Trump The One For 2024?

by Ron Nutter February 2, 2022

Generally speaking, I am not a fan of polls. For one, I’ve never been polled by anyone. For another, the number of people being polled often strikes me as too small a sample from which to draw broad conclusions. Also, those samples more often than not tend to oversample one group, Democrats, let’s say, over another group, which again leads to questions of accuracy.

Bottom line, I don’t trust ‘em and tend to ignore them in preference to the only poll that actually counts, the election itself.

I’ve often asked myself, what would I do if I were to be contacted to participate in a poll. Not sure how I’d answer. My curmudgeonly self would probably tell them to go pound sand. My impish self would probably participate, but answer exactly opposite of how I really think in order to help bring inaccuracy and disrepute to the poll itself when later compared to real results.

But I will still read them. Sometimes they will include information that is worth contemplating, at least as abstract possibilities.

Recently, Dan Balz wrote an article for the Washington Post which reported on a number of polls. They seem to indicate changes are occurring that may affect future elections, particularly when it comes to Donald Trump.

more
https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/02/02/is-trump-the-one-for-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34