Author Topic: Tucker Carlson has some very unexpected people watching his show  (Read 87 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson has some very unexpected people watching his show
« on: February 02, 2022, 03:09:30 pm »
February 2, 2022
Tucker Carlson has some very unexpected people watching his show
By Andrea Widburg

Monday through Friday, Tucker Carlson is my daily indulgence. I like that he tackles issues other major media types, even the conservatives, shy away from.  I like his sense of humor and his mad cackle.  I especially enjoy his monologues, in which he has a knack for summing up in a relatively few minutes issues that are of profound importance to Americans.  And here's something you may not know: it's not only conservatives like me who watch Tucker.  More Democrats watch him than watch competing leftist news shows.

The Wrap looked at the numbers in the Nielsen Fusion report for October and reached that surprising conclusion.  It was predictable that most conservatives watch Fox News.  What was unexpected was the fact that Democrats like Tucker, too:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/tucker_carlson_has_some_very_unexpected_people_watching_his_show.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Tucker Carlson has some very unexpected people watching his show
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 04:43:45 pm »
Report: Tucker Carlson's Ownership of Rival Networks Much Deeper Than Previously Known
By Sister Toldjah | Feb 02, 2022 11:00 AM ET

More surprising are the stats about Carlson and Fox News’ pull with self-proclaimed Democrats. Of those demo-aged viewers surveyed who identified as Democrats, 39% chose Fox News, 31% chose MSNBC and 30% chose CNN for programming from 8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET. In total-day viewership, Fox News grabbed 42% of Democrats aged 25-54, CNN nabbed 33% and MSNBC got 25%.

[…]

Carlson was top among Democrats in the demo across all of cable news that month and ranked third place among Dems in total viewership, too. Of the top four programs among Democrats in total viewers, Fox News had three: “The Five,” “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and “Hannity.” The top spot in total viewers went to MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show.”

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/02/02/report-tucker-carlsons-ownership-of-rival-networks-much-deeper-than-previously-known-n515958
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34