Author Topic: Bridgewater College shooting leaves two campus security officers dead; suspect in custody  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Dunno. Bridgewater is just down the road from my undergrad Alma Mater, so this is a shocker.

JMU?
Countdown to Resignation

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Madison College, back in the day.
I attended both. (Madison for 3 years, graduated from JMU)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 07:36:30 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

JMU?

I thought I vaguely recalled the name.  I used to drive I-81 from NOVA to Exit 137 and JMU was one of the stopping-off points.