Author Topic: WATCH: 'Bada** grandma' teaches shoplifter a lesson he'll never forget  (Read 165 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND by Joe Kovacs 2/1/2022

'If I were a millionaire, I would buy this lady a house'

Her language may not have been pretty, but 73-year-old Elaine Gallaway is being praised for her bravery in stopping a brazen shoplifter from stealing a cartload of goods in broad daylight.

Video of the encounter is simply priceless, going viral after Saturday's incident at the Walmart store in Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada.

The grandmother was exiting the store when she confronted a man with a packed grocery cart apparently leaving without paying.

"You gonna pay for that?" a man taking video of the incident asked the purported thief.

Gallaway then personally took matters into her own hands, literally, using what she called "gut instinct" to rip off the robber's head covering to expose his face, all the while shouting colorful language that might make a sailor blush.

"F*** off, a******! Get out!" she exclaimed. "You just jack up the price for everybody else because of you [expletives]. It's about time they got caught!"

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/watch-bada-grandmother-praised-thwarting-shoplifter/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: WATCH: 'Bada** grandma' teaches shoplifter a lesson he'll never forget
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 11:49:35 pm »
A thing of beauty.  A pity he did not leave his backpack, though, but I think she did a great job as it is.

The rest of us pay for what you steal!  And the camera guy did a great job of alerting the lady this was a thief.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Re: WATCH: 'Bada** grandma' teaches shoplifter a lesson he'll never forget
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 11:53:57 pm »
Awesome job!