Author Topic: Exclusive — Rep. Andy Biggs: Republicans Should ‘Prepare’ for Impeachment of Joe Biden  (Read 149 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Rep. Andy Biggs: Republicans Should ‘Prepare’ for Impeachment of Joe Biden

Robert Kraychik 1 Feb 2022

Republicans must begin building a case for the impeachment of President Joe Biden and administration officials ahead of midterm elections in November, Rep. Andy Biggs (R-AZ) told Breitbart News on Sunday.

“Republicans would win majorities in both Houses of Congress,” Biggs predicted on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with special guest host Mary Walter. He said both the president and Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas should be impeached for their imposition of policies facilitating illegal immigration across the southern border.

“Mayorkas has violated the law,” Biggs stated. “That’s why I’ve introduced a resolution to impeach Mayorkas. He needs to be impeached, so does Joe Biden for what he’s done on the border. I can give you all kinds of other areas that I think he should be impeached for, but what he’s done on the border, and the ramification of what he’s done on the border, makes him impeachable. So I’ve asked [and] encouraged leadership to put together a set of working groups to create investigative committees. We need to be preserving evidence now – preparing now – so that when we come to power in January, when we have the majority, we can begin with the investigations — and where necessary — the impeachments. They need to be held accountable for what they’ve done. ”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2022/02/01/exclusive-rep-andy-biggs-republicans-should-prepare-impeachment-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

The more the GOP does this crap the more it shows they don't want to take back the house and senate in the midterms.