Author Topic: BREAKING TESTIMONY: Democrats STOLE Military Ballots & Thats Not All They Stole! [Video]  (Read 125 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING TESTIMONY: Democrats STOLE Military Ballots & Thats Not All They Stole! [Video]

By
Staff Writer

on
January 31, 2022

I know that I am not the only one who has a hard time believing that Joe Biden got millions of votes more than Barack Obama did.

Obama was the first ‘black’ president who was charismatic and had a cult following.  Biden, on the other hand, could barely draw flies to his rallies.

The narrative just does not jive.

For months now millions of Americans have been demanding an investigation … a transparent investigation by an independent team of experts.

Hell, after hearing testimony like this, who in their right mind would not want to learn more?  As citizens of the republic, we deserve to know the truth.  I would vow to accept the findings of the investigation, regardless of what it found … as long as the process is open, honest and transparent.

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2022/01/shock-testimony-democrats-stole-military-ballots-thats-not-all-they-stole-video/
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 02:31:32 pm by rangerrebew »