Author Topic: 'The View' host Whoopi Goldberg claims Holocaust wasn’t about race: ‘These are two White groups’  (Read 4840 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is what happens when one makes stereotypical assumptions based on the color of another person's skin.  It is one of the biggest shortcomings that racists exhibit.

Luv ya, buddy, but...what a load of crapola!   Not going to chase your squirrel @Hoodat

We're not speaking about anybody else here except EUROPEAN continent Jews.  Jews that were their own damned neighbors.  Jews that were required to sew big yellow stars on their coats so they couldn't be mistaken for ... ANYBODY ELSE ON THE BLOCK!

Whoopi was right.  It was more of a genocide against another tribe/group/religion.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 11:37:12 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

It was an atrocity, but it is inaccurate to say that 'TYPICAL' Germans took part in it, the Germans/Austrians that took part were atypical. It is like saying Antifa or BLM are typical Americans.

Female German Auxiliaries    Don't look like any 'Antifa' types are there...maybe I'm wrong.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Kamaji

This is what happens when one makes stereotypical assumptions based on the color of another person's skin.  It is one of the biggest shortcomings that racists exhibit.

:thumbsup:

Online Hoodat

Luv ya, buddy, but...what a load of crapola!   Not going to chase your squirrel @Hoodat

We're not speaking about anybody else here except EUROPEAN continent Jews.  Jews that were their own damned neighbors.  Jews that were required to sew big yellow stars on their coats so they couldn't be mistaken for ... ANYBODY ELSE ON THE BLOCK!

Whoopi was right.  It was more of a genocide against another tribe/group/religion.

I could not disagree more.

See:  NUREMBERG RACE LAWS
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Breaking News...

Whoopi Goldberg suspended from ‘The View’ following Holocaust comments

Whoopi Goldberg was suspended from ABC’s “The View” Tuesday evening after she claimed the Holocaust was “not about race.”

Excerpted, more at the link: https://nypost.com/2022/02/01/whoopi-goldberg-suspended-from-the-view-following-holocaust-comments/
Let it burn.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I guess the whole Tutsi vs Hutu wasn't about race either.... according to Whoopi. Since they were both black tribes that couldn't be distinguished otherwise.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Two weeks, guess Whoopi will take a vacation in some non-restrictive state.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess she never heard of Sammy Davis Jr... :shrug:

(Or Ethiopian Jews).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I guess she never heard of Sammy Davis Jr... :shrug:

(Or Ethiopian Jews).
Yeah, but Sammy converted.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, but Sammy converted.
Well, he had to start somewhere... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

I guess the whole Tutsi vs Hutu wasn't about race either.... according to Whoopi. Since they were both black tribes that couldn't be distinguished otherwise.

Online mountaineer

Noam Blum
@neontaster
Whoopi definitely wasn't "suspended." She sat down with producers and they agreed that Rubber Rooming her for a couple of weeks will take the heat off and also give the impression that they took it seriously and "did something." This isn't cancel culture. You're being played.
8:35 AM · Feb 2, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Noam Blum
@neontaster
Whoopi definitely wasn't "suspended." She sat down with producers and they agreed that Rubber Rooming her for a couple of weeks will take the heat off and also give the impression that they took it seriously and "did something." This isn't cancel culture. You're being played.

Exactly.  She'll be back on the air before the month is out overflowing with righteous indignation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Noam Blum
@neontaster

Bingo!

She got a nice all-expenses-paid two-week vacation, nothing more.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoopi Goldberg Suspended by ABC After Doubling Down on Antisemitic Comments
By Bonchie | Feb 01, 2022 10:15 PM ET

Per RedState’s original report on the matter, Whoopi Goldberg found herself in hot water the last couple of days for an antisemitic rant she gave on The View. The longtime co-host of the ABC daytime show asserted that the Holocaust was not “about race” and that it was “white people doing it to white people.”

But it was the context of her comments that made things especially egregious. Goldberg was expressing a common antisemitic trope, which is that the systematic extermination of the Jewish people during the Holocaust was not equivalent to the racial discrimination suffered by other groups. That is, of course, ludicrous and completely ahistorical.

After putting out an apology, Goldberg then went on Stephen Colbert’s show that evening and essentially doubled down.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/01/whoopi-goldberg-has-been-suspended-after-doubling-down-on-anti-semitic-comments-n515918
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘The View’ co-hosts react to Whoopi Goldberg’s suspension: ‘This isn’t going to just blow over’

https://twitter.com/ABCNewsPR/status/1488701213256396802
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

Jeff @letsgomrbrandon
Replying to @ABCNewsPR

Two weeks to flatten the curve of Anti-Semitism.
9:53 PM · Feb 1, 2022

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline The_Reader_David

The best take I've seen on this is the suggestion by a New York Post columnist that if Caryn Johnson feels that way she should drop the name "Goldberg" she appropriated from another cultural and racial group.  (Whoopi she can keep.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Kamaji

The best take I've seen on this is the suggestion by a New York Post columnist that if Caryn Johnson feels that way she should drop the name "Goldberg" she appropriated from another cultural and racial group.  (Whoopi she can keep.)

The author is John Podhoretz

NY Post article:  https://nypost.com/2022/02/01/drop-the-goldberg-name-you-co-opted-whoopi-you-dont-deserve-it/

Online DCPatriot

Noam Blum
@neontaster

Thinking the same thing, here.

This was a 'Gulf of Tonkin' moment for them...making it much easier to go after their opposition.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 2, 2022
Whoopi Goldberg gets a slap on the wrist with a limp noodle
By Andrea Widburg

The headlines in the media all claim some variation of "Whoopi Goldberg suspended."  Dig down, though, and it turns out that Goldberg received only a two-week suspension for parroting standard leftist claptrap that manages to reduce the Holocaust to nothing more than a catfight among White people.  Whoopi's always been a moronic, uninformed bigmouth, so I can't say I'm surprised by what she said.  Currently, the most infuriating thing about her "punishment" is the knowledge that, if she had been White or conservative, she would have been fired.

This whole thing is unbelievably tedious, and it's just too painful to repeat it all.  You can go here to see why Jews (and righteous non-Jews) were offended by what she said.

Here's what happened after Whoopi said her stupid stuff and gave a mealy-mouthed, barely-there, rote apology:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/whoopi_goldberg_gets_a_slap_on_the_wrist_with_a_limp_noodle.html
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This gives me an idea for a Broadway remake of a classic musical play ...

Instead of "Westside Story", it's called "Whiteside Story" ...

Instead of the gang names being "Jets" and "Sharks", theu would be named "Honkies" and "Crackers" ...

The marquee would read "Whoopie Goldberg proudly presents a Whoopie Goldberg Production of 'Whiteside Story'".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MEGHAN MCCAIN: There's no point calling for Whoopi to be fired - her half-assed apology for antisemitism only shows again the double standards television holds for liberals and conservatives

By Meghan Mccain For Dailymail.Com

Published: 17:19 EST, 1 February 2022 | Updated: 17:44 EST, 1 February 2022

In the six months since I left The View, I haven't watched a single episode of the show.

My life has moved on.

Between this column and other projects and above all a toddler, who is the most demanding and adorable diva in my life.

The other day she insisted on having her bunny rabbit shoes and wouldn't take no for an answer; see I just don't have the time for my old friends on the show.

Nonetheless, when something goes viral from the show or ends up in the publications that I read I can't help but feel a twinge of disappointment.

It's not that I expect compelling or nuanced political discussions from daytime television, but it's sad to see the recent litany of embarrassing moments from a show I invested so much time and effort in trying to elevate to a more serious level.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10465411/MEGHAN-MCCAIN-Whoopis-half-assed-apology-antisemitism-shows-double-standards-liberals.html
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

This gives me an idea for a Broadway remake of a classic musical play ...

Instead of "Westside Story", it's called "Whiteside Story" ...

Instead of the gang names being "Jets" and "Sharks", theu would be named "Honkies" and "Crackers" ...

The marquee would read "Whoopie Goldberg proudly presents a Whoopie Goldberg Production of 'Whiteside Story'".

Maybe we can follow up with a presentation of "Springtime for Whoopi"?