Author Topic: 'The View' host Whoopi Goldberg claims Holocaust wasn’t about race: ‘These are two White groups’  (Read 4875 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes.   I am a caring man.   Freedom For Frank.
Great.  I can sleep comfortably for the first time in a long time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Great.  I can sleep comfortably for the first time in a long time.

His diabetic cat died.  But we all celebrated its life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Section 2
Sexual relations outside marriage between Jews and nationals of German or kindred blood are forbidden.

You can throw that one down a sewer pipe. All the of the young women and girls, Jewish or not, under Nazi domination were raped. The Nazis had a building set up in every camp called 'the whorehouse' where women were taken to be forcibly raped. In fact the Nazis would divert entire battalions of soldier to the camps for what they called, in our terms, to blow off steam.

The women and girls the Nazis labeled 'inferior' were treated worse than any slaves. They were raped until the Nazis were tired of them or they became pregnant, then they were killed.

This was not only in the camps. In the cities and suburbs these females were kept as 'working slaves', housekeepers, field hands, factory slaves, and of course they were raped as a matter of routine.

Section 2 was never observed. It did not apply in real reality.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

The Nazi Party was birthed out of the belief that German Jews had sabotaged the war effort in WWII causing Germany to lose the war, and subjecting the nation to the humiliation under the Versailles Treaty.  This became a core tenet of Nazi philosophy as they embraced the concept of Aryan racial purity as the prototypical German.  From the onset, racial lines were drawn.  Aryan included Germans, while non-Aryans included Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, Africans, etc.

From 1933 onward, the Nazis began identifying and separating these non-Aryans by taking away opportunities, depriving them of citizenship status, prohibiting who they could marry, and segregating them from Aryan Germans.  All of this was done under the pretense of race.  Or if you don't like the word race, then ethnicity (which means the same damn thing).

Take Gypsies for example.  They were of darker skin, and thus singled out by the Nazis as non-Aryan.  Yet in every sense of the (obsolete) word, Gypsies are Caucasians.  So what's the difference?  Religion?  Can't be that.  Gypsies are Christians.  Country of origin?  Nope.  German Gypsies were born in Germany.  As were their parents, grandparents, etc.  So why single out Gypsies?  Because they weren't part of the Aryan master race.

And then 1939 arrives.  The with the invasion of Poland, the Nazis gain control of a population rich in Jews.  Nothing tribal about it.  They were Poles, first and foremost.  But the Nazis chose to segregate that society, separating people along racial lines.  Ghettos were built to segregate the Jews.

In 1941 came the invasion of the Soviet Union.  At the same time, the "Final Solution" was drafted by Himmler, Eichmann, and Heydrich to address "the Jewish problem".  'Final' meaning death.  Special units called Einsatzgruppen were formed for one reason and one reason only.  To exterminate people based on race.  And death camps were constructed in Eastern Poland to rid Europe of the non-Aryan Jews.  Chelmno, Treblinka, Sobibor - these camps were build for one reason and one reason only, to wipe out a race of people.

This is clearly documented in every single thing that the Nazis ever said or published.  And yours or Whoopi Goldberg's opinion on race doesn't have a damn thing to do with the reasons why the Nazis did what they did.  Again, Nazis killed Jews because they considered them an inferior race and a detriment to their ideals for an Aryan Reich.  It really didn't matter if they looked white to Whoopi Goldberg.  To them, they obviously saw a racial distinction that separated them from their Aryan ideals, regardless of what religion they happened to practice.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

When it comes to Hitler's reasons for doing what he did, yes.

But that doesn't mean Hitler was right simply because the cretin used race instead of ethnicity.  His ultimate goal was to create the master German "race".  Shall we agree with this, too?

Judaism has been a tribal ethnicity for centuries developed and promoted to preserve the religious, cultural and legal traditions of the Jewish people.

BTW, the Jewish tribe includes people from different races.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

Hutus and Tutsis were both part of the Rwandan Tribe.  Part of the African Tribe.  Trunk or a main branch of the Negroid Race.

Negroid Race?  Sounds like something Himmler would say.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

But that doesn't mean Hitler was right simply because the cretin used race instead of ethnicity.

Not once did I give even the slightest hint that Hitler was right.

His ultimate goal was to create the master German "race".  Shall we agree with this, too?

Not simply create, but to refine in a world devoid of any non-Aryans.  New living space to the East, free of Jews.

Judaism has been a tribal ethnicity for centuries developed and promoted to preserve the religious, cultural and legal traditions of the Jewish people.

It goes back to the Bible.  Back to Isaac and Jacob.  Not that that has a thing to do with Nazi reasoning.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Prisoners were not the only ones subjected to forced sexuality. The Nazis set up camps with Aryan boys and young Nazi approved young German girls with the specific goal that they should get pregnant. Hitler and his advisors knew they would need a next generation wave of Aryans to dominate the world. Therefore they set up breeding colonies, where young Aryan women were expected to become impregnated by young Aryan boys. This would be, had they not failed, the next german Army.

The Nazis viewed even there own women and girls as nothing more than breeding stock.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She just admitted all Caucasions look the same to her.  That's a tad racist, in my book.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

His diabetic cat died.  But we all celebrated its life.
Your Avatar went from the Big Man to the Big Guy, sometimes called the Big Liar
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington