Author Topic: ‘Enough is enough’: Desperate Jan. 6 prisoner goes on hunger strike, demands Capitol Police be inves  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Enough is enough’: Desperate Jan. 6 prisoner goes on hunger strike, demands Capitol Police be investigated
January 31, 2022 | Melissa Fine

As the U.S. House Select Committee charged with “investigating” the January 6 riot at the Capitol gleefully prepares for its primetime debut, a desperate political prisoner is going on a hunger strike until a real investigation is conducted.

Edward Jacob Lang, who goes by “Jake,” has issued a statement from his cell in what many refer to as “D.C.’s Gitmo,” declaring he will go on a “prolonged hunger strike” until his demands are met.

The letter was received and published by Gateway Pundit, which has been a strong ally to all the Jan. 6 prisoners who have reportedly been housed in terrible conditions, denied due process, and forgotten by the mainstream, liberal media.

“Hello my fellow patriots, it’s Jake Lange — the time has come to draw a line in the sand, to say enough is enough,” the letter begins.

“I am currently in the basement of the DC Jail, the ‘hole,’ where my phone account and tablet has been cut off, leaving me with absolutely no access to my family or my attorney, as well has [sic]  no visitations because of COVID,” Lange continues. “Completely silenced and cutoff to the outside world before being found guilty of any crime.”

“The alleged crime? Standing up with 1 million+ other unarmed American patriots against tyranny; defending women and the elderly, my life, my country, my Constitution and even saving a life on January 6th!” Lang writes.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/31/enough-is-enough-desperate-jan-6-prisoner-goes-on-hunger-strike-demands-capitol-police-be-investigated-1195176/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34