Author Topic: Cruz speculates on Biden picking Harris for court  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz speculates on Biden picking Harris for court
« on: January 31, 2022, 05:28:20 pm »
Cruz speculates on Biden picking Harris for court
By Alexander Bolton - 01/31/22 11:57 AM EST

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in a podcast speculated that President Biden may nominate Vice President Kamala Harris to serve on the Supreme Court “to get her out of the White House.” 

Biden has promised to nominate a Black woman to serve on the Supreme Court but there is little to no chance he's going to pick Harris.

She is not among a half-dozen names of judges who are seen as the top potential picks to succeed retiring Justice Stephen Breyer.

But that hasn't stopped some Republicans, such as Cruz, from speculating about a Harris pick.

“Look the Democratic Party is very worried that she’s the presumed successor to Joe Biden because her political negatives are so strong,” Cruz told co-host Michael Knowles on the podcast Verdict. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/592080-cruz-speculates-on-biden-picking-harris-for-court
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Cruz speculates on Biden picking Harris for court
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 05:51:11 pm »
Interesting.  Harris is seated as SCOTUS justice.  Joe steps down for health reasons and a new regime is put in place.  Pelosi?? 

Perhaps this was why there was a push for Breyer to step down?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 05:52:19 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 07:09:23 pm »
Interesting.  Harris is seated as SCOTUS justice.  Joe steps down for health reasons and a new regime is put in place.  Pelosi?? 

Perhaps this was why there was a push for Breyer to step down?
Pelosi is too old and disliked by most Americans outside of enclaves like DC.  She does not even have Biden's fake 'good old boy" appeal.  Besides, she has already made her millions off the Chinese.

No, the scenario is much darker than that, as the next VP pick will be the next President, an unelected leftist pick who has a lot more wits than demented Joe or drunken Nancy.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 11:37:58 pm »
Pelosi is too old and disliked by most Americans outside of enclaves like DC.  She does not even have Biden's fake 'good old boy" appeal.  Besides, she has already made her millions off the Chinese.

No, the scenario is much darker than that, as the next VP pick will be the next President, an unelected leftist pick who has a lot more wits than demented Joe or drunken Nancy.

Michelle Obammy, Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 11:42:06 pm »

@libertybele

Ugh!  WASH YOUR MOUTH!! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 12:22:22 am »
@libertybele

Ugh!  WASH YOUR MOUTH!!

Agreed, either of them would be terrible.  I do think that there is the possibility though that Cruz could be right that they are planning on moving Harris to the SCOTUS to make room for who they really want as president.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 12:30:31 am by libertybele »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 05:00:25 pm »
We certainly need Kameltoe's brilliance on the Supreme Court.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1489256553865629696
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 05:33:57 pm »
   Since Breyer's resignation I've thought this a very plausible idea, kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak.  One thing we know for certain is that he won't appoint whoopie to be his VP.  Right now, my moneys on mishell. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 05:43:10 pm »
The Cackler is more likely to be appointed embassador to Wakanda than Supreme Court Justice.

I'd put money on Judge Michelle Childs.  She has both Lindsey Graham and Jim Clyburn on her side.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2022, 05:44:55 pm »
    I'd hit that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2022, 05:50:09 pm »
    I'd hit that.

Go ahead.  Be my guest.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2022, 06:43:56 pm »

I think ValJar was born in Iran.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2022, 06:45:23 pm »
Susan Rice still has Benghazi stank on her.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright