Author Topic: The world’s elite: Tone-deaf, willfully ignorant, or malicious?  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 30, 2022
The world’s elite: Tone-deaf, willfully ignorant, or malicious?
By Terry Paulding

Are the world’s elite tone-deaf, willfully ignorant, or truly malicious? I must contemplate this question because, on a very human level, it points to where we’ve gone wrong, and what we must do to fix it before it’s too late. I think, honestly, it’s all three. It just depends on the person whom we’re talking about and what set of circumstances we’re contemplating.

Let’s face it: There are a relative few who consider themselves “the chosen” in this world, the ones with the most money, the power-mad, the influencers. Nothing says that their ideas are any better than yours or mine, but they nevertheless believe they are invincible. In their own eyes, based on their demonstrable success at getting so rich or powerful, they are smarter, more knowledgeable, and a better judge of what is good for the rest of us.

They’ve arranged life so that they can shut us up easily because they control so many of the ways we communicate. Once they’ve silenced us, they must remain wedded to whatever pathway they chose. They can’t back down or we’d see them as fools.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/01/the_worlds_elite_tone_deaf_willfully_ignorant_or_malicious.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The world’s elite: Tone-deaf, willfully ignorant, or malicious?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 11:26:53 pm »
"The world’s elite: Tone-deaf, willfully ignorant, or malicious?"

I'll take "all three" for $200, Alex...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 05:59:19 am »
Yep.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 01:04:48 pm »
Once they’ve silenced us, they must remain wedded to whatever pathway they chose. They can’t back down or we’d see them as fools.

That's not why they can't back down; they can't back down because if they did (a) the rest of the regular folks would see what fools they were, and (b) they fear facing active pushback from the people they've suppressed.