State Chapters > Florida

Busloads of illegals dropped off in Florida…

(1/2) > >>

Elderberry:
Citizen Free Press 1/30/2022

Dr. Willie J. Montague

This video just in from Maitland, Florida right here in #FL10.

Four busloads of illegals being dropped off from the Southern Border.

All 18-25 year old able-bodied men.

They’ve been given cards and a place to stay.

We need to finish the wall and end this travesty IMMEDIATELY!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487634094099992576

mystery-ak:
Didn't DeSantis warn Brandon that if they dropped illegals in Fla he would gather them up and drop them off in Delaware?

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on January 31, 2022, 01:54:22 am ---Didn't DeSantis warn Brandon that if they dropped illegals in Fla he would gather them up and drop them off in Delaware?

--- End quote ---

Yes he absolutely did.  We'll see what he does. This will be a very determining factor in his re-election (at least for me). His opponent Crist, who once was a Republican is all for amnesty. I talked to him personally years ago at a local gun show.  I never voted for him. If DeSantis does nothing to curtail the ILLEGAL situation, then in my books there's little difference between the two.

The 2A and illegal immigration are the two most important issues to win my vote.

We had a noticeable ILLEGAL population where I live and when the economy in FL tanked, many self-deported.  The economy is booming here now because people are fleeing blue states, but if the ILLEGAL population is allowed to infest our counties, then we are going to have major problems in just a short time. Refugees are also going to be a huge problem. Should that happen, in various different counties as I believe is planned, then you will see FL turn blue. Just my opinion.

mystery-ak:
Impeach Biden! Laura Loomer Records Hundreds Of More Illegals Dropped Off At A Florida Hotel (Video)

https://trendingpolitics.com/video-laura-loomer-records-hundreds-of-more-illegals-dop-off-as-florida-hotel-ethom/

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on January 31, 2022, 01:54:22 am ---Didn't DeSantis warn Brandon that if they dropped illegals in Fla he would gather them up and drop them off in Delaware?

--- End quote ---
That's what I recall, now let's see if he actually does it because it would be freakin awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version