Author Topic: Voting for Biden's hard-left Supreme Court pick could end Manchin's political career, as it should:  (Read 90 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Voting for Biden's hard-left Supreme Court pick could end Manchin's political career, as it should: Ingraham

Laura Ingraham said that if moderate Democrats like Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., vote for a hard-left Supreme Court nominee, their political careers would effectively be ended — as they "should" be — on Wednesday's "Ingraham Angle."

"Now, as a man who has some semblance of common sense, Joe Manchin should never go along with Biden's court charade. Now, what are the odds that the state of West Virginia would ever win a case in front of a hard-left court? Voting for one of these picks would end Manchin's political career in West Virginia — … a state that is in an open rebellion now against Biden's policies."Laura Ingraham said that if moderate Democrats like Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., vote for a hard-left Supreme Court nominee, their political careers would effectively be ended — as they "should" be — on Wednesday's "Ingraham Angle."

"If any of these so-called moderate Dems were living up to their campaign pledges to work with Republicans, they'd demand that Biden's nominee be someone who could actually win real support, not just a couple of votes from the Republicans," Ingraham continued.

Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer, who was appointed by former President Bill Clinton, is reportedly slated to retire, giving Biden the opportunity to fulfill a campaign promise to nominate a Black woman to the nation's highest court.

"If I'm elected president and have an opportunity to appoint someone to the courts … I'll appoint the first Black woman to the courts. It's required that they have representation now. It's long overdue," Biden said in March 2020...............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/laura-ingraham-joe-biden-supreme-court
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.