Author Topic: Joe Biden, box office poison  (Read 215 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden, box office poison
« on: January 30, 2022, 02:41:58 pm »
Washington Examiner by  Byron York 1/28/2022

JOE BIDEN, BOX OFFICE POISON. Remember when President Joe Biden visited Georgia and the state's Democratic star, gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, did not appear with him? Abrams said she had a "scheduling conflict," which nobody believed.

Now, the "scheduling conflict" problem has spread to Pennsylvania. Biden is set to visit Pittsburgh's Carnegie Mellon University to "discuss strengthening the nation's supply chains, revitalizing American manufacturing, creating good-paying union jobs, and building a better America," according to a White House press release.

The White House invited John Fetterman, the Democratic lieutenant governor now running for Senate, Josh Shapiro, the Democratic attorney general who will run for governor, and Conor Lamb, the Democratic representative from the Pittsburgh area, to appear with Biden. Only Lamb, who gave Biden valuable support in the state in 2020, said yes. Fetterman and Shapiro both begged off, citing those "scheduling conflicts." Like Abrams, they did not say precisely what those "scheduling conflicts" were.

More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/biden-box-office-poison

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Joe Biden, box office poison
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 03:01:34 pm »
Stacey was saying FJB.  Now Dems in PA are saying the same.  Beto says the same in Texas,

We are almost unanimous in this country on one thing.

FJB
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 10:25:37 pm »
This isn’t unusual

Any president that goes into midterm elections with a low job approval rating will always find that his party tries to distance themselves from him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 12:20:58 am »
What is unusual is a President becoming Typhoid Mary, i n such a short time, from sea to shiny sea.
As LEAST THE EVIL PRESIDENT Trump was defeated, and anything is better than him, eh?  So it was told more times than i care to count.  HERE WE ARE!  The ERA of useful fools is here!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions