Author Topic: Snowstorm To Hit Colorado Before Slamming Into Texas; Florida Freezes; Surprise Outburst Of Noctilu  (Read 680 times)

rangerrebew

Snowstorm To Hit Colorado Before Slamming Into Texas; Florida Freezes; Surprise Outburst Of Noctilucent Clouds; Brutal Winter Leads To “Horror Scenes” At Syria Camps; + Snow Strands Thousands In Istanbul, As Turkey Suffers Its Largest Power Outage Ever
January 25, 2022 Cap Allon   
Snowstorm To Hit Colorado Before Slamming Into Texas

A winter storm is forecast to dive southward across the Rocky Mountains early this week, riding on the back of a weak and wavy meridional jet stream flow.

“A stationary front extending southward from southwestern Canada will bring rounds of snow to the northern and central Rockies Monday night into Tuesday night,” said AccuWeather Meteorologist Alyssa Smithmyer. For reference, a stationary front occurs when the forward motion of a cold front slows and stalls.

The storm will begin crossing the Canadian border on Monday, bringing snow to places like Calgary, Alberta, before then hitting the likes of Billings and Missoula, Montana, and Rapid City, South Dakota.

https://electroverse.net/snowstorm-co-tx-florida-freezes-nlcs-horror-scenes-syria-cold-turkey/

Offline libertybele

Last night it go down to 36 here.  Not enough to freeze, but cold enough to maybe have an impact on our palms.  I had just planted a rose bush a few weeks ago and it was growing like crazy, but I noticed the newer leaves are sagging this morning.  We'll get down to near freezing temperatures again tonight and then we'll see some warmer weather. It's too early to tell if we've lost our palms, and plants. My biggest concern is losing our Hong Kong orchid tree which is about 20'.

I haven't seen weather this cold down here in a very long time.  (Darn global warming).

Could be worse I know; I'm not out shoveling snow. happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.