Author Topic: Convoy to DC 2022: American Truckers to Form Convoy Protest From California to DC  (Read 753 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Convoy to DC 2022: American Truckers to Form Convoy Protest From California to DC (VIDEO)
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published January 30, 2022 at 9:30am

American truckers are preparing to follow the lead of their Canadian counterparts and convoy protest from California to DC.

A Facebook group for the anti-vaccine mandate protest has already amassed over 50,000 people.

Many American truckers joined in solidarity with the Canadians, who have formed a 45-mile-long convoy of up to 50,000 truckers heading to Ottawa to protest the government’s covid vaccine mandate for drivers who cross the US-Canada border.

“We are part of many large groups who believe in our founding fathers. We believe everyone has a voice. We support our freedom. Help us spread the word about this group and together we all can make it a better place.. God Bless America,” the group’s description reads.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/convoy-dc-2022-american-truckers-form-convoy-protest-california-dc-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I am glad to see it.  I continue to pray for the truckers to succeed.  Hopefully people will realize how critical it is for them to succeed and will support them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
1h
Truckers in the U.S. are organizing a convoy from California to Washington, DC to protest the mandates.

They aim for have over 700,000+ trucks join them.

This is going to be historic and EPIC.
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

Offline Hoodat

Truckin'

Willin'

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Offline Hoodat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O696CYVDzSk

Monteagle is a cool spot on I-24.  It's weird how it levels out at the top for a couple of miles before sloping down again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Monteagle is a cool spot on I-24.  It's weird how it levels out at the top for a couple of miles before sloping down again.

I wouldn't know... never been that far east in the south... Hell I ain't been further east than maybe michigan in the north...

But it must be something... I have heard about it all along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbw_gwGvt0E

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘America is next’: Organizers pushing ‘Convoy to DC 2022’ but hit unexpected roadblock
February 2, 2022 | Melissa Fine
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/02/america-is-next-organizers-pushing-convoy-to-dc-2022-but-hit-unexpected-roadblock-1195899/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

‘America is next’: Organizers pushing ‘Convoy to DC 2022’ but hit unexpected roadblock
February 2, 2022 | Melissa Fine
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/02/02/america-is-next-organizers-pushing-convoy-to-dc-2022-but-hit-unexpected-roadblock-1195899/

Apparently, facebook has shut their page down - so typical for the fascist left.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Apparently, facebook has shut their page down - so typical for the fascist left.

You're right .... Facebook has shut them down.

Offline verga

Because the Fascists can't let the people know that the power resides in the people and not the gubiment
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.