Author Topic: With secrets, lies and cries of ‘racism,’ Biden covers up huge influx of illegal migrants  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 With secrets, lies and cries of ‘racism,’ Biden covers up huge influx of illegal migrants
By Rob Astorino   
January 28, 2022 7:13pm

Last summer I was notified of secret overnight flights coming into Westchester County Airport that were transporting thousands of illegal immigrants apprehended at the southern border. Having overseen the airport during my tenure as county executive, I knew that flights arriving after midnight are not allowed so I started asking questions publicly.

Who are on these planes? Have they been vetted and COVID tested? How many flights so far and how many more are scheduled? Where are these illegal immigrants being placed and who is paying for all this? Have background checks been done, especially on the adults?

What happened next was entirely predictable. I and other local residents were called “racist” and “xenophobic” simply for asking questions. Seemingly, neither the current county executive nor the governor cared or had any interest in knowing what was happening in their jurisdiction.

We ignored the taunts and continued to demand answers.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/01/28/with-secrets-lies-and-cries-of-racism-biden-covers-up-huge-influx-of-illegal-migrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are thousands of small-ish cities with airports that can land a 737 around the country.  there are three in my small County, one just down the foothills from my house.  They could be dumping a lot more infected illegals everywhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This will not end until the people rise up and put a stop to it.
How would you propose that be done?