Author Topic: EXC: Saudis Sign Gas Deal With Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Energy Firm.  (Read 378 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXC: Saudis Sign Gas Deal With Hunter Biden-Linked Chinese Energy Firm.

Another detail omitted by the corporate media.

by Natalie Winters
March 21, 2022

A Chinese state-run company linked to Hunter Biden, the son of the President of the United States, recently partnered with Saudi Arabia’s leading petroleum and natural gas company to collaborate on energy production, The National Pulse can reveal.

The agreement – reported elsewhere without the Hunter Biden link – comes amidst Saudi and United Arab Emirates (UAE) leaders declining calls with President Joe Biden amidst America’s surging oil and gas prices. In the same time period, Saudi Arabia’s state-backed firm Saudi Aramco signed a “preliminary agreement” with China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) aimed at boosting “its presence in the world’s second-largest economy.”

“This agreement provides a basis for continued downstream collaboration between Aramco and Sinopec, capitalising on each company’s strengths and their long-term relationship,” a statement added.

more
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03/21/saudi-sign-oil-deal-with-biden-linked-oil-company/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

What was the "Big Guy's" cut?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Chi-Coms and the 9/11 Wahhabists deserve each other.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 09:10:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.