Author Topic: U.S. Navy Begins Discharging Sailors Who Refuse Coronavirus Vaccine  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Navy Begins Discharging Sailors Who Refuse Coronavirus Vaccine

Simon Kent 27 Jan 2022

The U.S. Navy announced Wednesday it has discharged 45 service members who refused to accept inoculation with the coronavirus vaccine.

The personnel were released after failing to meet the November 28 deadline set by the Pentagon for the injection. Twenty-three active duty sailors were amongst those let go.

UPI reports the Navy said in a statement of those discharged, 22 were considered entry-level separations as they occurred during the initial training periods within their first 180 days of active service.

“It is my responsibility to deliver the most capable force and this guidance helps us maximize mission readiness,” Vice Adm. Bill Merz, the deputy chief of Naval Operations for Operations, Plans and Strategy, said in explaining the move. “The Navy continues to execute its mission around the world while we work through the challenges of this pandemic.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/27/u-s-navy-begins-discharging-sailors-who-refuse-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: U.S. Navy Begins Discharging Sailors Who Refuse Coronavirus Vaccine
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 11:28:19 pm »
Commander in thief goes all war monger and the PC liberals at the top of the military think this is a good time to reduce America's fighting numbers? If this were any other country we would laughing til we cried, unfortunately it us so all I can do is weep for what we have lost.

Abraham Lincoln - "Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant to step the ocean and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia, and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force take a drink from the Ohio or make a track on the Blue Ridge in a trial of a thousand years. At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer. If it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us; it cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 12:42:15 am »
Our military will end up like the Health Care sector:

Overrun, if this crap keeps up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 01:30:55 am »
They may be the lucky ones.

Offline AARguy

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 03:52:58 am »
Our enemies have never been able to wipe out our military with guns and bombs. Our internal enemies may just get it done with China Virus mandates.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 12:06:09 pm »
Our enemies have never been able to wipe out our military with guns and bombs. Our internal enemies may just get it done with China Virus mandates.
The question is one of how many of those who claim to be 'on our side' are tied to or influenced by our enemies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis