Author Topic: Dr. Ben Carson: ‘I Feel Sorry for Dr. Fauci’  (Read 285 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dr. Ben Carson: ‘I Feel Sorry for Dr. Fauci’
« on: January 29, 2022, 01:55:39 am »
I don't feel sorry for him. Not in the least. I like Dr. Carson, but on this issue I think he is wrong. I don't believe Fauci is being forced to do or say anything.

Dr. Ben Carson: ‘I Feel Sorry for Dr. Fauci’

Dr. Ben Carson said Thursday that he feels "sorry" for Anthony Fauci, who the former neurosurgeon says is being forced to take scientific positions that he knows are false.

"I feel sorry for Dr. Fauci, actually," Carson told radio host Vince Coglianese. "Because he's trying to carry the water for the administration, and the policies that they are advocating don't make sense. He obviously knows they don't make sense. … He knows that we're doing people a disservice."

Carson said that Fauci, the chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden, is disregarding scientific truths, such as natural immunity, to support the White House's insistence on vaccine mandates and widespread masking.

"Why are you trying to make people who already have better immunity than the vaccine gives take a vaccine?" Carson said. "Why don't you let people work with their medical professionals, because everybody has different situations? Some people are very vulnerable, some people are not. They shouldn't all be put into the same category."

Carson, the secretary of housing and urban development during the Trump administration and a Presidential Medal of Freedom awardee for his groundbreaking work in pediatric neurosurgery, predicted that it will take a long time for medical agencies to regain the trust of the American people.............

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/dr-ben-carson-i-feel-sorry-for-dr-fauci/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Dr. Ben Carson: ‘I Feel Sorry for Dr. Fauci’
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 02:31:09 am »
Dr. Carson is a very intelligent person. I'm surprised he doesn't see right through Fauci and the gov't.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 01:01:18 pm »
Dr. Carson is a very intelligent person. I'm surprised he doesn't see right through Fauci and the gov't.
I think he sees through the Government, but is cutting Fauci undeserved slack.

No one could force any scientist with integrity to carry that water for the Government, and lest we forget, Fauci was instrumental in funding the development of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. He's in it up to his eyebrows, and doesn't deserve to be cut any slack.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 02:24:05 pm »
Remember: Anthony Fauci has longstanding ties to the Cuomo family.

Listen to everything the Biden administration says. They've ceded this entire response to Fauci. He didn't agree with the Trump response and we all knew it. The media made him a saint because of it, and that's how Biden allowed him to keep his job.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 02:33:37 pm »
Is he also sorry for Dr. Josef Mengele who also performed 'scientific experiments' on people?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 02:57:37 pm »
He obviously knows they don't make sense. … He knows that we're doing people a disservice.
I've seen no evidence of this. Fauci may know that nothing he says about the 'rona makes sense, but doing people a disservice is exactly the intent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 04:04:06 pm »
I've seen no evidence of this. Fauci may know that nothing he says about the 'rona makes sense, but doing people a disservice is exactly the intent.

He probably knows what Dr. Carson claims, but he doesn't give a rat's ass, just so long as he's paid.  He goes cheap, at that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 12:21:46 am »
I don't believe for a second that anyone is forcing Dr. Evil aka Fauci to say anything, he is the one that decides what to say and it is always for the greater glory or enrichment of him.