Author Topic: LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally Live In Conroe, TX 1/29  (Read 2644 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: LIVE: President Donald Trump Rally Live In Conroe, TX 1/29
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2022, 03:04:57 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2022, 03:13:27 am »
President Trump: “If I run & if I win, we will treat those people from January 6th fairly. We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly.” #TrumpRallyTX  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1487620394290974725

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2022, 03:22:19 am »

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2022, 03:31:43 am »
Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

HAHAHAHA @DanCrenshawTX is sitting like a fool at the Trump rally & got completely ignored by President Trump.

Every other Texas member (& former Pitcher Roger Clemens) was introduced & recognized.

Keep in mind this is database Dan’s backyard.

MAGA & America is sick of RINOs.

9:26 PM · Jan 29, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Alex Bruesewitz
@alexbruesewitz

Honestly, I think President Trump did RINO @DanCrenshawTX a favor by not recognizing him at the Houston rally.

Would’ve been very embarrassing for loser Dan to get emphatically booed in his backyard.

Dan should call Trump tomorrow and thank him.

10:19 PM · Jan 29, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2022, 03:35:58 am »
At the Trump rally in Conroe, Texas.  I’ve never seen a crowd this big before. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1487624483179487236

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2022, 04:03:14 am »
Liz Harrington
@realLizUSA

President Trump says the GOP Congress should pass a bill re-hiring every single member of the military who was cruelly and wrongfully terminated by Joe Biden’s COVID mandate—and force the Pentagon to give these patriots an apology with back-pay

9:08 PM · Jan 29, 2022·Twitter for Android

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2022, 07:08:35 pm »
Thanks for the pics.

As Trump pointed out last night, there are a lot more of us, then there are of them. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2022, 07:28:44 pm »
Thanks for the pics.

As Trump pointed out last night, there are a lot more of us, then there are of them.

We can't deny the size of the crowds are larger than they were in the Summer of 2016.

But we also can't deny a senile man locked in a basement with a 47 year record of BLAH got more counted votes than him in 2020.

I'd venture that if President Trump's crowd grows by 10,000, that there are only 100 people changing their political faith.  The rest are his avid supporters who think it's time to be heard.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2022, 07:39:12 pm »
We can't deny the size of the crowds are larger than they were in the Summer of 2016.

But we also can't deny a senile man locked in a basement with a 47 year record of BLAH got more counted votes than him in 2020.

I'd venture that if President Trump's crowd grows by 10,000, that there are only 100 people changing their political faith.  The rest are his avid supporters who think it's time to be heard.

Trump was the voice of his avid supporters.  They silenced him as much as they could and they are trying to make it so that he can never hold any political office again.  I don't know what people are going to do should that happen.  Rioting? Revolution? Those being held for the J6 incident are being made examples of.  Chances of a swift and overwhelming reaction I think are slim.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2022, 08:18:00 pm »

« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2022, 08:21:27 pm »
Trump was the voice of his avid supporters.  They silenced him as much as they could and they are trying to make it so that he can never hold any political office again.  I don't know what people are going to do should that happen.  Rioting? Revolution? Those being held for the J6 incident are being made examples of.  Chances of a swift and overwhelming reaction I think are slim.

No one is afraid of us @libertybele   Not even the GOP --- and they need our votes. 

They will push too hard and too far ... then human nature takes over.

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2022, 08:43:47 pm »

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2022, 05:50:15 am »
The (real) feds are here. #TrumpRally   (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TxGuy2020/status/1487502244824104963

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 01:13:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »