Author Topic: The Snow Hits the Fan on Saturday: Global Warming Alarmism to Follow  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

The Snow Hits the Fan on Saturday: Global Warming Alarmism to Follow
21 hours ago

From Dr. Roy Spencer’s Blog

January 27th, 2022 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.

The various weather forecast models are coming closer to a consensus: During Friday night through Saturday night, New England and coastal portions of the mid-Atlantic states are going to experience an historic snowstorm.

For eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island it looks like up to 3 feet of snow are possible with wind gusts of 50 to 60 mph. Here are the forecast snow totals from three weather forecast models: ECMWF, Canadian, and the high-resolution NAM. The GFS model (not shown) is still wanting to take everything farther offshore (all images courtesy of WeatherBell.com):

Now, we all know that global warming was going to make snow a thing of the past. But when we continued to experience snowstorms, that, too, was blamed on global warming. Global warming theory explains every outcome, apparently.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/01/28/the-snow-hits-the-fan-on-saturday-global-warming-alarmism-to-follow/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Snow Hits the Fan on Saturday: Global Warming Alarmism to Follow
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 11:01:36 pm »
It turned out to be 5-6 inches (if that much) in SW Connecticut...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Snow Hits the Fan on Saturday: Global Warming Alarmism to Follow
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 09:32:53 am »
I have been enjoying our warm weather. I'm a bit north of "The Big Empty" in Eastern Montana, and it's a balmy 28 above out!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis