Author Topic: Liz Warren Calls for Court Packing  (Read 423 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Warren Calls for Court Packing
« on: January 28, 2022, 03:12:46 pm »
Liz Warren Calls for Court Packing

by Will
about 2 hours ago

In all the discussions about which “woman of color” Brandon should choose to fill Breyer’s seat, one of the Democrats’ most famous “women of color,” one who is a renowned lawyer and has proven her loyalty to the far left many times over, has been left out of the discussion.

That “woman of color,” of course, would be Pocahontas: Elizabeth Warren. She’s 1/1076 Native American and got her job at Harvard based on her gender and Native American ancestry, why not add her to the Supreme Court to boost its diversity? If a willingness to use diversity as a cudgel is what matters more than merit, then Lyin’ Liz certainly fits the bill.

I jest. But, while she won’t make it onto SCOTUS, Liz is agitating for some change to come to the court. Specifically, she wants to undo over a century of precedent and start packing it with leftist justices.

Like all those making dignified, important statements, she expressed that viewpoint on Twitter, saying:

Justice Breyer has an extraordinary record of public service. I’m very happy that President Biden will fill this seat by naming the first Black woman to the Supreme Court. And we ought to #ExpandTheCourt to give her at least four more new colleagues & rebalance this institution.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/liz-warren-calls-for-court-packing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Liz Warren Calls for Court Packing
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 03:16:03 pm »
Here we go again.  Avoiding this disaster is why (a) we need to slow-walk the confirmation for Biden's nominee, but (b) accept that we will have to live with a nominee who is farther left than we would like, so long as that person is not substantially more left-leaning than Breyer himself is.

If we simply block Biden's nominee out of political gamesmanship, in the hopes that we can force a better nominee after the midterm elections, we will simply galvanize the effort to pack the court.

All it would take is an amendment to 28 U.S.C. §1.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 03:22:44 pm »
Liz was/is Karen.....   Even before Karen was Karen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 03:26:41 pm »
Liz was/is Karen.....   Even before Karen was Karen.

@catfish1957

Assuming,of course that Karens are all whores who only believe issues that benefit them personally.

Personally,I believe that the best definition of a "Karen" is a "female airhead".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 03:36:10 pm »
@catfish1957

Assuming,of course that Karens are all whores who only believe issues that benefit them personally.

Personally,I believe that the best definition of a "Karen" is a "female airhead".

I thinking more in terms of demeanor and mouth frothing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 04:19:58 pm »
Liz "Two Dogs Screwing" Warren needs to get back in the TeePee and weave some blankets.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 04:49:49 pm »
The GOP will just re-pack the bench when they have the opportunity.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 05:03:35 pm »

Uh-huh; after the lib-packed court has pretty much re-written most U.S. law to its political liking, including allowing DNC-inspired election fraud to be enshrined in election law.

There's not much hope in coming back from that any time soon.

The better route is avoiding the packing in the first place.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2022, 05:55:54 pm »

The end game is the Supreme Court having millions of members. Sounds awesome.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2022, 06:05:53 pm »
The end game is the Supreme Court having millions of members. Sounds awesome.

:thumbsup:

We're all Supreme Court justices now!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2022, 06:14:27 pm »
:thumbsup:

We're all Supreme Court justices now!

Woo hoo.....Black robes for all you mofos

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2022, 06:42:14 pm »

That would be a pipe dream.  Once the court is packed liberal, amnesty is granted and the electoral process has been revamped, you won't see another Republican seated for a very long time.

The time for the GOP and GOPe (which is doubtful) is to act NOW!  Every Republican state should be gearing up to fight for the rights of the states period and to do everything that they can to ensure that the courts aren't packed and that our current electoral process is preserved and election integrity is in place.

The GOP is pretty much dead and the GOPe has already sold this country down the river, so I don't have a whole lot of hope that our Republic will remain in tact till even the mid terms.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2022, 02:18:36 pm »
Their backup plan is get Clarence Thomas out hunting at an isolated ranch in Texas owned by a major Obama donor.

https://z3news.com/w/ten-disturbing-facts-justice-scalias-death/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 02:21:56 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington