Author Topic: Chinese ambassador warns of ‘military conflict’ with US over Taiwan  (Read 136 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I don't know if the U.S. can withstand both a war with Russia and China; especially with Joe in charge.

Chinese ambassador warns of ‘military conflict’ with US over Taiwan

China launched 39 aircraft, mostly fighter jets, near Taiwan last week, the largest show of force in months

The Chinese ambassador to the United States this week gave another hawkish warning about growing tensions over Taiwan -- predicting a "military conflict" if Taiwan kept moving toward independence.

"If the Taiwanese authorities, emboldened by the United States, keep going down the road for independence, it most likely will involve China and the United States, the two big countries, in a military conflict." Qin Gang said in an interview with NPR.

As the U.S. focuses its attention on the growing crisis in Ukraine, where more than 100,000 Russian troops have gathered at the border, China has been increasingly aggressive toward the independent territory that it believes should belong to Beijing.
Workers wearing masks stand near missiles produced by China Aerospace Science and Industry Corp.displayed during the 13th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition, also known as Airshow China 2021 on Tuesday, Sept. 28, 2021 in Zhuhai in southern China's Guangdong province..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chinese-ambassador-warns-military-conflict-taiwan
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.