Author Topic: Judge Who Was Terrified by the Loudoun County High School Rapist History Suddenly Decides He's No Lo  (Read 870 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judge Who Was Terrified by the Loudoun County High School Rapist History Suddenly Decides He's No Longer a Sex Offender
By streiff | Jan 28, 2022 8:00 PM ET

Back in June, a father attending a meeting of the Loudoun County School Board was forcibly removed from the meeting by uniformed officers and subsequently charged with an offense (Loudoun County Father Who Was Slandered, Beaten, and Arrested Speaks Out). His crime was attempting to speak out on the forcible rape of his daughter by a skirt-wearing “transgender” student in the girl’s bathroom.

As it turned out, the school board seems to have violated state law (Loudoun County Officials Likely Lied About Knowledge of Sexual Assault in Restroom) regarding reporting requirements for sexual assaults on school grounds. Deciding they hadn’t dug the hole quite deep enough, the school system decided to move Skirty to another school where “she” promptly sexually assaulted yet another classmate.

Eventually, a vague simulacrum of justice appeared to have been served in late October. The case was heard before a juvenile court judge. and Skirty was found guilty (or the juvenile court equivalent of that verdict) of sexual assaults (Breaking: Decision in Horrible Loudoun County Schools Rape Case). The defendant was sentenced to confinement in a residential treatment facility until age 18 and will be on probation for that time. The judge also ordered that Skirty register as a sex offender for the rest of “her” life.

In a sentencing hearing Wednesday, Loudoun County Juvenile Court Chief Judge Pamela L. Brooks told the teen, whose sexual assaults caused a national political firestorm, that she had never placed a youth on the state’s sex offender registry but she was so disturbed by his presentence psychological evaluations that she was taking the unusual step in his case.

Brooks said in the courtroom that she was not going to disclose what was in the evaluations, but said that something in his background had “contributed to where you are.”

“What I read in those reports scared me,” Brooks said. “It scared me for your family. It scared me for society.”

Not adequate, in my view, but at least the criminal could not evade justice because a particular sexual dysfunction is considered trendy and protected by our betters (Washington Post Turns to Victim Shaming of a Minor to Preserve Narrative in Loudoun County School Rape Case).

Then today happened.

On the heels of a juvenile court judge ruling to place the now 15-year-old boy in Loudoun County, Virginia, who sexually assaulted at least two students in high schools on the sex offender registry for life — the ruling has been revoked.

“This court made an error in my initial ruling,” Loudoun County Judge Pamela Brooks said in announcing her decision, as WTOP News reported. “The court is not vain enough to think it’s perfect, but I want to get it right.”

The 15-year-old boy, whose name The Daily Wire has continued to withhold due to his age, was found guilty of two counts of sodomy relating to the incident on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School, as well as another incident at Broad Run High School on October 6, as The Daily Wire reported. There was also another alleged assault victim, but he was never charged. He is on supervised probation until he turns 18 at a locked juvenile treatment center.

Brooks ruled to drop the boy from the registry in a Thursday hearing. Commonwealth Attorney Buta Biberaj, who said prior that the boy was released from jail due to having no “history” of assault, argued that putting him on the registration was for the community’s safety and wellbeing. Biberaj was elected in 2019 after receiving $850,000 from a political action committee funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros.

“I can’t rest on it being immaturity,” Biberaj said in a discussion about the boy’s status as a minor, requesting he remain on the registry until the age of 30.

The attorneys defending the boy, William Mann, Jonathan Moore, and Caleb Kershner — who sits on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors — pushed the narrative that the boy was a victim. Kershner said he is the center of “a national media outcry” and that this has resulted in the high level of scrutiny.

“We are setting him up for failure,” Kershner, a Republican, claimed in his closing remarks. “We’ve never concentrated on [the boy] — we’re not even giving this young man a chance.” The board member also said the 15-year-old has been “cheated” by the “failure of the system.”

I hope newly-elected Virginia Attorney General Jason Miyares digs into some very reasonable questions to ask here. Like how, for instance, did Judge Brooks go from proclaiming that the pre-sentencing reports on Skirty were so disturbing that she feared for his family and society to suddenly being “meh, it’s just some sexual assaults”? How did she depart from ordering the defendant to register as a sex offender for the rest of “her” life to deciding “that was just way over the top”? In my view, it is very difficult to achieve either of those things without some sort of outside influence being brought to bear, but maybe she’s just a flake, who knows?

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2022/01/28/judge-who-was-terrified-by-the-loudoun-county-high-school-rapist-history-suddenly-decides-hes-no-longer-a-sex-offender-n514161
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

They're not setting him up to fail, they're enabling him to become a complete psychopath.

Offline EdinVA

Loudoun is a very very rich country so I am sure there were some palms greased.......

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:facepalm2:

They're not setting him up to fail, they're enabling him to become a complete psychopath.
Just wait until he starts killing his victims.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Just wait until he starts killing his victims.

Unfortunately, that will inevitably happen sooner or later.  Psychopathy doesn't get better over time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unfortunately, that will inevitably happen sooner or later.  Psychopathy doesn't get better over time.

Correct.  When he hits the age of Majority, he'll realize the only safe bet is to murder the vic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Correct.  When he hits the age of Majority, he'll realize the only safe bet is to murder the vic.

I think it's not even a question of that - that, at least, is a rational cost/benefit analysis - it's that the psychopathology develops to the point where they want/need to kill to get the thrill.  After the fact, they know they have to hide the body and disguise their involvement, but at the time, the reason for the kill is the psycho-sexual thrill of killing itself.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think it's not even a question of that - that, at least, is a rational cost/benefit analysis - it's that the psychopathology develops to the point where they want/need to kill to get the thrill.  After the fact, they know they have to hide the body and disguise their involvement, but at the time, the reason for the kill is the psycho-sexual thrill of killing itself.

Yes, a classic symptom of a Sociopath.  You are correct about this one.  Why are we the only people who see this as a certainty, not even a "maybe?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, a classic symptom of a Sociopath.  You are correct about this one.  Why are we the only people who see this as a certainty, not even a "maybe?"
Because we are not in denial to promote some politically correct woke nonsense.

We are seeing dangerous mental illness for what it is.
People have already been hurt (raped), and the next step is murder.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Because we are not in denial to promote some politically correct woke nonsense.

We are seeing dangerous mental illness for what it is.
People have already been hurt (raped), and the next step is murder.

:thumbsup: