Author Topic: Homeland Security: ‘More Than 66,000 Afghan Evacuees Have Been Resettled in Communities Across the C  (Read 203 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Way too many 'refugees'.  What could possibly go wrong?  ....hmmm still no mention of Americans left behind.

Homeland Security: ‘More Than 66,000 Afghan Evacuees Have Been Resettled in Communities Across the Country’

he Department of Homeland Security put out two press statements on Wednesday announcing that the last Afghan refugees have been released into the United States from Camp Atterbury in Indiana and Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico.

“To date, more than 66,000 Afghan evacuees have been resettled in communities across the country,” said DHS.

DHS noted that there are another 9,000 Afghans at four other military bases in the United States waiting for their own release into the country.

“DOD continues to provide temporary housing facilities for the remaining approximately 9,000 vulnerable Afghans who are in the process of completing their resettlement while at the following four military installations: Camp Atterbury, Indiana; Fort McCoy, Wisconsin; Fort Pickett, Virginia; and Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey,” said DHS.

Afghan refugees allowed into the United States after the U.S. military withdrew from Afghanistan last year include two categories: Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holders and parolees..................

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/international/terence-p-jeffrey/homeland-security-more-66000-afghan-evacuees-have-been
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Re-settled" ??
To... where...??

Ask that, and you'll get crickets in return.