Author Topic: Dems Itching to See GOP Senators ‘Block a Black Woman’ Seem to Be Forgetting Some Things  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Itching to See GOP Senators ‘Block a Black Woman’ Seem to Be Forgetting Some Things
By Sister Toldjah | Jan 27, 2022 9:15 PM ET

With the retirement of Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer being made official Thursday by the man himself just one day after some court snitch rushed to the media before Breyer was read to make it also came the expected news that President Biden would be nominating a black woman in hopes that she would be confirmed and make history in the process.

“While I’ve been studying candidates’ backgrounds and writings, I’ve made no decisions except one,” Biden stated during a press conference earlier with Breyer. “The person I will nominate will be someone with extraordinary qualifications, character, experience, and integrity, and that person will be the first Black woman ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court.”

While a lot of names are being thrown out there as possibilities, including D.C. Circuit Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who seems to be the odds-on favorite as far as leftists are concerned, another aspect of the confirmation process Democrats are eager to see play out is how many Republican Senators will go on record opposing a black woman for the nation’s highest court.

For instance, Bill Clinton apologist and CNN analyst Joe Lockhart tweeted that he was looking “forward to watching every Republican Senator oppose the first black woman to the Supreme Court” before the midterms.

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/01/27/dems-itching-to-see-gop-senators-block-a-black-woman-seem-to-be-forgetting-some-things-n513591
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34