Author Topic: Left says they're not to blame for Biden's problems  (Read 106 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left says they're not to blame for Biden's problems
« on: January 28, 2022, 02:25:51 pm »
Left says they're not to blame for Biden's problems
By Hanna Trudo - 01/28/22 06:00 AM EST

Progressives are pushing back at the idea that they are to blame at all for President Biden’s dismal poll numbers, arguing the White House’s problems have more to do with it moving away from a progressive agenda.

They argue the anemic polls largely reflect an unimpressed base disillusioned that Biden has been unwilling to deliver on issues such as voting rights, health care, gun control and climate change. 

“Biden’s popularity was high when he ran on a progressive agenda — and it dropped when he let corporate Democrats take the reins,” said Varshini Prakash, executive director of the Sunrise Movement. “It shouldn’t be a surprise that voters are becoming impatient.”

A Pew Research Center survey released on Wednesday found Biden with just a 41 percent approval rating, down from 59 percent in April.

Among Black adults, a key constituency for Biden, just 60 percent approved of Biden’s job performance, down from 67 percent in September. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/591716-left-says-theyre-not-to-blame-for-bidens-problems
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Left says they're not to blame for Biden's problems
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 02:28:27 pm »
:silly:

That's like listening to the pink elephant arguing that you have a hang-over because you didn't keep drinking enough alcohol.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Left says they're not to blame for Biden's problems
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 02:39:49 pm »
I wonder if oil prices would be lower if the Keystone XL pipeline was allowed to be completed.

I wonder if the immigration crisis could have been solved by enforcing current laws.

I wonder if they're would be fewer carjackings and train robberies if woke attorneys general prosecuted crimes and enforced the law.

I wonder if inflation would subside if the government stopped issuing Climate Change madates that foist inefficiencies upon our economy.

The liberals ignore real world problems to resolve "crises" and "emergencies" that don't exist in the real world.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright