Author Topic: 3 Houston police officers shot, officials say  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
3 Houston police officers shot, officials say
« on: January 27, 2022, 10:10:06 pm »
3 Houston police officers shot, officials say
The suspects fled shooting scene in a white Mercedes and have not yet been arrested

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

A manhunt got underway in Houston on Thursday afternoon after three police officers were shot, authorities said.

The suspects fled in a white Mercedes-Benz vehicle and have not been arrested, according to Houston police.

The medical conditions of the officers were not immediately known.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-houston-police-officers-shot-officials-say
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: 3 Houston police officers shot, officials say
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 10:27:53 pm »
Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
This has been an even more horrific year for police officers already. 13 officers have been been shot in the last week alone. The latest in Houston this afternoon.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 10:29:39 pm »
Matthew Seedorff
@MattSeedorff
·
58m
BREAKING: Three Houston police officers have been shot on the 2100 block of McGowen Street.  The suspect fled the scene in a white Mercedes and is on the run. #breaking #houston
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 11:19:42 pm »
Houston police were dealing with a barricaded suspect Thursday afternoon after three police officers were shot, authorities said.

The unidentified 31-year-old suspect fired at police from a vehicle as officers moved toward him, a reporter with FOX 26 of Houston wrote on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/JMartinTV/status/1486827121599209472
Support the USO

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 02:24:24 am »
Suspect accused of shooting 3 officers now in custody after hourslong standoff, HPD says

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-police-officer-shot-hpd-shooting-mcgowen/11515200/

The man accused of shooting three police officers near downtown Houston is now in custody after an hourslong standoff in the Fifth Ward area, according to Houston police.

According to Houston Police Chief Troy Finner, Caballero crashed out at McGowen Street and Hutchins, where he immediately began shooting at the officers as they arrived.

The officers shot at the scene on McGowen Street were taken to Memorial Hermann hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. One of the officers was shot in the arm, a second was shot in the leg, and the third was shot in the foot, authorities said.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 02:58:20 am »
From the article....
"I want everybody, all our leaders, no more excuses, everybody take an active role and get intentional and do whatever you can do to fight gun violence," Finner said during a briefing Thursday evening. "It's not a difficult thing."

Translation: We need stricter gun control that will only disarm those who want to protect themselves against people like this thug
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 12:52:51 pm »
Three Houston police officers shot by gunman with fully automatic firearm

https://thepostmillennial.com/three-houston-cops-shot-fully-auto

American News by Ian Miles Cheong Jan 27, 2022

The shooting is the second officer-involved shooting within the span of a week.

Three Houston Police Department officers were injured in the line of duty Thursday after they pursued a suspect armed with what appeared to be a fully automatic weapon in the city’s Third Ward area.

Police say the officers responded to the 2100 block of McGowen Street for a disturbance call and a vehicle chase ensued. The shootout was captured on social media from multiple angles, showing a suspect opening fire on a police vehicle with what local news outlets and law enforcement sources identified as a fully automatic firearm.

The suspect, identified as Roland Caballero, fled the scene after carjacking a white Mercedes Benz at gunpoint following the shootout. Surveillance video from ABC13 shows the suspect crashing his vehicle before opening fire on the officers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1486895896524902404

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 02:01:19 pm »
People will continue to refrain from traveling to major cities as the violence escalates.

No gun law will stop the criminal from obtaining a weapon.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington