Author Topic: Survey: Young People Embrace Cancel Culture To Advance Social Justice Even When They Are The Victims  (Read 161 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Stacey Matthews 1/27/2022

Survey: Young People Embrace Cancel Culture To Advance Social Justice Even When They Are The Victims

According to the report, “by a 48–27 margin, respondents under 30 agree that ‘My fear of losing my job or reputation due to something I said or posted online is a justified price to pay to protect historically disadvantaged groups.'”

Democrats are fond of making fun of Republicans every time the subject of cancel culture comes up for debate, which is often.

“There’s no such thing as cancel culture,” the Democrats will claim, knowing full well and good that for them, the chances of getting canceled for holding viewpoints deemed “unacceptable” or “politically incorrect” by social media outrage mobs and our supposed intellectual betters in the mainstream media are slim to none.

But cancel culture is a very real thing, as Legal Insurrection has documented extensively here. It has negatively impacted all facets of life: the workplace, academia, social media, sports, medicine, politics, science, entertainment. You name it. Any person, place, thing, or idea that offends social justice warriors and their allies in the press is subject to getting canceled at a moment’s notice.

And while anti-cancel culturalists on the right and those who’ve had a wake-up call on the left have been putting up a good fight against the weaponized use of this tactic, a comprehensive new report suggests they still have a long way to go when it comes to changing attitudes, especially among younger generations.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/01/survey-young-people-embrace-cancel-culture-to-advance-social-justice-even-when-they-are-the-victims/

Offline Kamaji

Stockholm syndrome writ large.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Cancel culture is totalitarianism by process of elimination.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's called indoctrination and brainwashing.