Author Topic: Globalists Unite: Biden Resettles Over 66K Afghans Across U.S. with Help from Clinton, Bush, Obama  (Read 437 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Globalists Unite: Biden Resettles Over 66K Afghans Across U.S. with Help from Clinton, Bush, Obama

John Binder 27 Jan 2022

President Joe Biden, with help from former Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, has resettled more than 66,000 Afghans across the United States in a matter of six months as part of his massive resettlement operation — the largest in American history.

The Biden administration announced the newest Afghan resettlement totals, noting that about 9,000 Afghans are living on U.S. military bases in Wisconsin, Virginia, and New Jersey that were turned into quasi-refugee camps months ago.

To date, Biden has brought more than 76,000 Afghans to the U.S. Top administration officials have conceded that minimal vetting has been conducted.

In a news release, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) touted the involvement of Welcome.us — a non-governmental organization (NGO) created by Clinton, Bush, and Obama with the financial backing of multinational corporations like Facebook, Microsoft, and Walmart to resettle as many Afghans in American communities as possible.

The Chamber of Commerce is also helping to funnel Afghans into American jobs.

This week, reports circulated that Biden is looking to bring thousands more Afghans to the U.S. with no end in sight for the resettlement operation. That plan would resettle 2,000 Afghans across American communities every month, putting them on a fast-track vetting and green card process.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/01/27/globalists-unite-biden-resettles-over-66k-afghans-across-u-s-with-help-from-clinton-bush-obama/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
And left so many of those filthy unworthy Americas behind in Afghanistan.  If any of them survive and get out, do you think they will be dumb enough to vote for democrats, or their relatives as well?
America is dying from stupids that don't get it, even when its right in their faces.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dancer

One of the new Afghans that was let loose in our USA turned out to be a terrorist, wanted on he FBI's most wanted lists for years.   Another raped a 3 year old.  When caught he said that raping is not wrong, it's part of his culture!  They are not vetting these people.   9999hair out0000

Mean tweets, please.  Enough of this destruction of our country!   :patriot:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

One of the new Afghans that was let loose in our USA turned out to be a terrorist, wanted on he FBI's most wanted lists for years.   Another raped a 3 year old.  When caught he said that raping is not wrong, it's part of his culture!  They are not vetting these people.   9999hair out0000

Immigrates "Doing jobs Americans are not doing" - George W Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a8iieGUw-E
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If those Afghans risked their lives to keep American soldiers alive while fighting the Taliban, they are welcome.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

If those Afghans risked their lives to keep American soldiers alive while fighting the Taliban, they are welcome.
The problem is that Joe did not differentiate between supporters of the US or terrorists when he brought them here.

Now we have our children being raped by some who were indiscriminately permitted to load up on the cargo planes and fly out to the US.

It is the same way he handles the border.

And the same way W handled things by declaring these are just people wanting to work
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 04:34:26 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its not just the molesters, enslavers, rapist, murderers that democrats/Biden flood the Country with.  Its just as important to recognize the  people that aid and assist the democrats to allow the democrats to keep doing this crap.  Some of them shamelessly post here, any many think its no big deal!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Its not just the molesters, enslavers, rapist, murderers that democrats/Biden flood the Country with.  Its just as important to recognize the  people that aid and assist the democrats to allow the democrats to keep doing this crap.  Some of them shamelessly post here, any many think its no big deal!
 :smokin: :reaper: :smokin:
Some of the biggest names on that list deserve strong rebuke, such as Catholic Charities and The Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service.

This is likely news to most Lutherans and Catholics and if widely known would not be well received by them.

Offline Kamaji

Some of the biggest names on that list deserve strong rebuke, such as Catholic Charities and The Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service.

This is likely news to most Lutherans and Catholics and if widely known would not be well received by them.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Of that 66 thousand, I'll postulate that no more than one or two thousand actually did anything that would warrant "refugee status" for them.

The rest are freeloaders, better sent back to where they came from.

Offline libertybele

That's just it. The culture is very different from ours as is Sharia law from U.S. laws. I wonder if Ilhan Omar thinks it's just a culture thing?

How in the heck are they going to vet these 'refugees' anyways?  It's not like they can do a background check on them for crying out loud.  They can't be vetted.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.