Author Topic: Wisconsin Assembly Unanimously Votes To Withdraw Biden's 2020 Electoral Votes  (Read 1072 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wisconsin Assembly Unanimously Votes To Withdraw Biden's 2020 Electoral Votes

By Andrew White  January 26, 2022 at 11:43am

The Wisconsin Assembly has voted to officially withdraw Joe Biden’s 10 electoral votes, citing voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election.

Last night, the Wisconsin Assembly has unanimously voted to withdraw its 10 electoral votes that contributed to the certification of Joe Biden’s controversial victory following the hotly contested 2020 Presidential Election.

The legislation now heads to the Wisconsin Assembly Rules Committee, and then on to the Wisconsin Senate for confirmation.

more
https://nationalfile.com/wisconsin-assembly-unanimously-votes-withdraw-bidens-2020-electoral-votes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Should this pass, it could lead other States to do the same.
Cautiously optimistic.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Will the members of Wisconsin Assembly summarily resign since they hold their offices illegally by virtue of that same corrupt 2020 election?

How can one part of the ballot be corrupt, but the other parts are valid?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How can one part of the ballot be corrupt, but the other parts are valid?
Easily. No inside information but from following the stories, the fraud was exclusively directed at Trump and only at Trump. Looking at the results, most local vote tallies were more or less normal and within a normal range of variance. Whereas votes for Biden were off the scale. In places across the nation, more people voted for Biden than there are registered voters in the State. This is why the Democrats/NeverTrumps are fighting so hard to stop any kind of audit. Because they know the math does not add up.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DefiantMassRINO

There must be irrefutable evidence if the whole Wisconsin Assembly went on record to withdraw Wisconsin's 2020 electoral college votes.

Is there an online resource that can help me learn more about the extent of corruption for the 2020 Biden votes in Wisconsin?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline EdinVA

Should this pass, it could lead other States to do the same.
Cautiously optimistic.

What happens if the vote tally changes now?   :shrug:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What happens if the vote tally changes now?   :shrug:
I don't know? From the article should this go through, it would put Biden at less than the 270 electoral votes needed to win. Should be interesting.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I don't know? From the article should this go through, it would put Biden at less than the 270 electoral votes needed to win. Should be interesting.

Biden had (supposed) 306 EV's. WI's  wouldn't bring him under 270.  Am I missing something?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden had (supposed) 306 EV's. WI's  wouldn't bring him under 270.  Am I missing something?
You are right. I misread the article.

Offline EdinVA

If GA and PA follow suite it would... then what?

Offline Kamaji

If GA and PA follow suite it would... then what?

I rather doubt anything would happen, other than that, eventually, the history books would note that Biden's presidency has a permanent asterisk by it. 

Offline EdinVA

I rather doubt anything would happen, other than that, eventually, the history books would note that Biden's presidency has a permanent asterisk by it.

Oh my... not the dreaded asterisk...  :beer:

Offline Kamaji

Oh my... not the dreaded asterisk...  :beer:

Basically.

Offline roamer_1

No. It was certified. You can't take that back. No Mulligans. Well past the point of objection.

A great statement, but little more without criminal charges, which is the only way forward. Well criminal charges and laws passed to make sure it never happens again.