Author Topic: Woman Sneaks Ivermectin Into Hospital, Saves Husband's Life  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman Sneaks Ivermectin Into Hospital, Saves Husband's Life
« on: January 27, 2022, 05:19:01 pm »
Woman Sneaks Ivermectin Into Hospital, Saves Husband's Life
By Kevin Downey Jr. Jan 26, 2022 2:11 PM ET

Florida families of severely ill COVID-19 patients are flocking to Dr. Eduardo Balbona.

Florida hospitals, like the Mayo Clinic, have a COVID protocol for their patients with the Bat-Stew Flu, and ivermectin isn’t part of it. Balbona is a big believer in ivermectin. He alleges he has saved “dozens and dozens” of people suffering from the Chinese Sneeze using the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) recommendations, with a few modifications based on each patient. The FLCCC treatment calls for, in part, ivermectin.

But hospitals receive federal money for treating COVID patients IF they use treatments outlined in the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Ivermectin isn’t a part of that treatment.

Families have gone to court hoping a judge will side with them and allow ivermectin to be used with their loved ones, most of whom are seriously ill (death panels, anyone?). Sometimes that works out. When it doesn’t, some have resorted to sneaking ivermectin into hospitals and administering it themselves.

An anonymous woman recently contacted Dr. Balbona regarding her husband who was hospitalized with COVID.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/01/26/woman-sneaks-ivermectin-into-hospital-saves-husbands-life-n1552952
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Woman Sneaks Ivermectin Into Hospital, Saves Husband's Life
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 06:01:23 pm »
One of my friends life was saved this way.  Hospital refused him Ivermectin, so a friend brought it to him.  The Hospital didn't understand why he refused to die.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LadyLiberty

Re: Woman Sneaks Ivermectin Into Hospital, Saves Husband's Life
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 06:58:28 pm »
One of my friends life was saved this way.  Hospital refused him Ivermectin, so a friend brought it to him.  The Hospital didn't understand why he refused to die.

How does someone get to the sick patient? I know that a certain number of days after symptoms first show up someone with covid is no longer considered able to infect others. (I have seen two studies where this was confirmed at 10 days post symptoms in Singapore and at 8 days in Winnipeg). When the pandemic first reared it's ugly head, the hospitalized were in isolation no matter how long they were stuck there, no in person visits and essentially no advocate :(. What I'm not familiar with is how the hospitals are handling that now. Do they come out of isolation after a certain period and are allowed visitors? I sure hope so.