Author Topic: Biden: You're darned right I'll nominate a black woman to SCOTUS ... in a month or so  (Read 296 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: You're darned right I'll nominate a black woman to SCOTUS ... in a month or so

Ed Morrissey Jan 27, 2022 2:41 PM ET

It’s not as if there’s a rush, but Joe Biden made his pledge to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court before taking office. Today he insisted that he will make good on that promise, claiming that such an appointment was “long overdue.” Like Allahpundit, I think the criticism of “affirmative action” is overblown and ignores previous representation efforts by presidents of both parties.

However, claiming it takes another four or five weeks to pull the trigger on a nomination more than a year after making that pledge makes the manipulation aspect a bit more, well, noticeable:

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/01/27/biden-youre-darned-right-ill-nominate-a-black-woman-to-scotus-in-a-month-or-so-n444590
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34