Author Topic: New Jersey political consultant admits to murder-for-hire plot  (Read 153 times)

Offline Kamaji

New Jersey political consultant admits to murder-for-hire plot
« on: January 27, 2022, 01:05:31 pm »
New Jersey political consultant admits to murder-for-hire plot

By Kenneth Garger
January 26, 2022

A one-time New Jersey political consultant has admitted to orchestrating a murder-for-hire plot that resulted in the killing of a former state senator’s son nearly eight years ago, federal prosecutors said.

Sean Caddle, who worked on the 2013 and 2017 campaigns for ex-New Jersey state Sen. Ray Lesniak, pleaded guilty on Tuesday to the twisted plot that left Michael Galdieri dead in April 2014, the US Attorney’s Office said.

“The most bizarre thing I’ve ever experienced in my entire life,” Lesniak told the Associated Press in a Wednesday interview, referring to the shocking case.

“He led a double life. While he was running campaigns for me — a lot of them very successful — he was arranging a murder,” the former lawmaker said of Caddle.

Caddle, 44, solicited Bomani Africa, of Philadelphia and Connecticut resident George Bratsenis, to kill Galdieri at his Jersey City apartment in exchange for thousands of dollars, authorities said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/new-jersey-political-consultant-sean-caddle-admits-to-murder-for-hire-plot/