Author Topic: Spotify to Remove Neil Young Music After He Demanded They Cancel Joe Rogan..  (Read 2921 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I just saw a story that Spotify released new terms of service.  It reads like Bookface's and Twatter's concerning "disinformation," so they caved.  Rogan will be gone in months.

You read it here first.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rogan will be gone in months.
Doubt it, but even if so ... they still have to pay out his 100 million dollar contract.
And there are enough alternative platforms which have recently developed that he will not miss a day of broadcasting.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Doubt it, but even if so ... they still have to pay out his 100 million dollar contract.
And there are enough alternative platforms which have recently developed that he will not miss a day of broadcasting.

Not sure of the correctness of the data, but I just read that Spotify has 381M users, and Rogan has 100M listeners.  I know there is some overlap, but I just can't see any corporation risking viewership/listenership (profit) of that magnitude. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I just saw a story that Spotify released new terms of service.  It reads like Bookface's and Twatter's concerning "disinformation," so they caved.  Rogan will be gone in months.

You read it here first.

You can't let the bastards win.

So far the only "artists" that are leaving are has-beens and never-were's.

I mean come on man.  Liza Minelli. Some Loftgrun guy and Neil young.  Neil f"n Young?  When was the last time he was relevant.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You can't let the bastards win.

So far the only "artists" that are leaving are has-beens and never-were's.

I mean come on man.  Liza Minelli. Some Loftgrun guy and Neil young.  Neil f"n Young?  When was the last time he was relevant.

You nailed it.  Not until the pukes get current big artists like Taylor Swift, Gag-Gag, and few others will I begin to notice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The last time Neil Young was relevant was when he was in the Mynah Birds with bassist, Rick "Superfreak" James.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

These people were all about freedom of expression and rebellion against those who hold power.

Now they've become agents for the government
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
These people were all about freedom of expression and rebellion against those who hold power.

Now they've become agents for the government

That's because the "right people" are in charge now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's because the "right people" are in charge now.
True. It is not totalitarianism if Communist are in charge.
These singers and current government authoritarians all grew up together in the 60s.
Went to the same colleges, had sex with the same people.
This is an issue of 70-80 year old looking out for each other.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧™ The Constitutionalist
@DoniTheDon_
Let's be honest 'artists' aren't leaving Spotify because of Joe Rogan.

We already know they're not making money from the streams their record label purchases.
8:57 AM · Feb 2, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧™ The Constitutionalist
@DoniTheDon_
Let's be honest 'artists' aren't leaving Spotify because of Joe Rogan.

We already know they're not making money from the streams their record label purchases.
8:57 AM · Feb 2, 2022

That's exactly what this is about.   They are jealous that Rogan is getting millions from Spotify while they get diddly.  The whole Vaxx thing is just a cover.

Offline mountaineer

Was it Spotify that paid the insufferable Harry and Meghan a ton of money for ... something, no one knows what? Since I haven't purchased music since my last CD several years ago, I have no idea how all this works, but it wouldn't be surprising to find out Spotify, et al., are screwing the musicians out of revenue.

Offline Hoodat

He just lost 60% of his revenue stream.

Wow, $1.86 is 60% of his revenue stream?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wow, $1.86 is 60% of his revenue stream?

The guy should be more concerned about his other "stream".  With a prostate the size of a grapefruit I bet he hangs out at club urinal for hours. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Offline LadyLiberty